Chapter Twenty One : Wendy

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , Sorry for updating so late .. 

------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Natsu had clashed swords with Sting while Lucy and Rogue where chanting spells and firing there attacks at each other . " You know , your beginning to be a bother ! " Sting said .

" And your starting to piss me off " Natsu said while again clashing sword's with him . Natsu then suddenly heard a loud and painful scream ." Shit " Natsu said while trying to see is Lucy was okay , but he couldn't because every time he tried Sting had gotten in the way . Natsu started to get frustrated and suddenly his sword split in half into two lightning coloured swords . 

Sting's sword did the same thing but his swords where a sea blue colour . " What !? " Natsu shouted in confusion . " Only royal blood , possesses the power to split their swords into two unless if you are a Celestial Mage , but still that would mean your sword would change not split  ?! " Natsu said in confusion ." I am royal , I'm Prince of Sabertooth , south from here " Sting said while running up to Natsu . Natsu tried to dodge his attack but failed and was stabbed in his left arm . Letting blood fall down his arm . " NATSU ! " Lucy shouted . Rogue then took this chance to attack Lucy while she was busy. So he quickly ran towards Lucy pointing his sword towards Lucy's stomach , Lucy was distracted and did not see this but Natsu did . 

" LUCE ! " Natsu shouted , while looking behind Lucy . Lucy had noticed this so she quickly turned around , but was too slow because Rogue was right in front of her . He was then going to stab her when Natsu quickly chanted LightingFireDragon's , FiringHammer .

A glow quick glow of Yellow and Red light came flying out of Natsu's sword and out towards Rogue . But Rogue wasn't looking at the glow of light since it was way to fast too see . So Rogue had gotten a critical hit in the face and his whole body was flew back towards the window  , breaking the glass and falling outside of the room . 

" Rogue ! " Sting shouted while running towards the window he had fallen out of . " Sting ... I'm sorry .. " Rogue said while coughing out large amounts of blood . " But , Please don't do this just because your father told you ... to " Rogue said while trying to breath . " Your right... " Sting said , suddenly his swords had disappeared into thin air . " I'm sorry Lucy ... Wendy is not harmed .. I hope you can forgive us Lucy and Natsu .. " Sting said while looking at Lucy .

" I forgive you ... " Lucy said " We will give you Wendy back... " Sting said " Thanks ... " Lucy said . " Now all i have to do is tell my father we failed . " Sting said in fear . Rogue then slowly got off the ground , Suddenly a beam of light shined on both Sting and Rogue and they both disappeared . 

Natsu then got up and quickly paced over to Lucy , " Luce .. are you okay ? " He asked " What are you saying , shouldn't i be asking you that ?! " Lucy shouted in confusion . Natsu's swords then disappeared into thin air . " Shit " Natsu said while looking at this left arm where he was stabbed by Sting . " Wait their , i will be back ... " Lucy said while quickly running to the bathroom and rummaging though the cupboards looking for something .  " Got it ! " Lucy shouted while taking a white box out of her cupboard and slamming it shut , while running back into her bedroom . 

---------

Hope you enjoy this chapter , it was a little short and i am sorry for that , But please remember to vote and comment and if possible please follow me ! 

Thanks Minna 

@TrinityLi