Eighteenth Chapter : Letter From ???? , To Lucy Hearfillia .

Hope you all enjoy this chapter , 

-------------------------------------------- 

Lucy's POV

I quickly opened the envelope and took out the letter throwing the empty envelope on the floor . I then opened the letter and started to read it ....

Dear Blondie , No i mean Dear Lucy Heafillia , 

I just wanted to make sure you was okay at the Dragneel's Castle , Remember our plan ..... and remember to make sure nobody know's what your doing , Because if they know they will kill us . So watch out and do not get caught , you know all the Prince's weaknesses , so do not mess up . If you do Wendy will be killed and you will never get to see her again !

I warn you do not tell anyone about this ! 

From ...

After I had finished reading the letter something hit me ... 

Flashback -------------------------------

" You are too kill Prince Natsu before his 19th Birthday when the crown is given to him , So we can rule Magnolia " the unknown voice said from behind the shadows . 

" If you do not or if you get caught while doing this Wendy will be killed ! " 

Tears rolled down my face  , staining the letter .. " Why me ? " I asked while sobbing , " You have met the Prince before none of us has , only you can do this " .

" Why... You know i cant kill him ! " I shouted at them " Be careful i could kill Wendy here and now " 

" No! ... I will .... do it " I said while letting more tears fall from my eyes . 

" No Lucy-san , don't listen to them ! " Wendy quickly shouted 

" Shut it ! " the voice yelled at Wendy , 

" I said i will do it , now let her go ! " I said while trying to undo the ropes on my hands .

" No.. no that's not what we bargained for , you kill prince Natsu and if you don't or if you get caught Wendy will be killed and if you do we will let her go .. " the unknown voice said harshly while walking closer to me .

" Fine ... " I said But how can i kill the one i truly love ? I thought sadly , 

FlashBack End ----------------------------

* BANG , CRASH * I heard , the noise suddenly brought me back to reality and out from my flashback ,

I quickly turned around to where i heard the crash and i found Natsu . Standing at the door well the door was no longer their because Natsu had kicked it down . 

Normal POV 

Natsu looked down to see Lucy on the floor , on her knees crying . " What happened ? I knocked on the door but you didn't answer so i kicked the whole door down ! " Natsu said while walking to Lucy and wiping the tears from her eyes . 

He then saw a note on the floor , He slowly walked over and picked it up . " No don't read that ! " Lucy said while trying to grab the note off Natsu . But it didn't work he had already read the letter . 

" What's going on Luce " Natsu asked while the slight gimps of pain in his eyes . " I'm sorry ... Please forgive me ! " Lucy said while getting up and chanting Celestial Sword Leo , The Lion . Suddenly a sword was summoned by Lucy and she got up , trying to hit Natsu with her sword but she couldn't .. " Im sorry ... " Lucy said while sobbing and trying to hit Natsu with her sword . 

" What are you doing ? " Natsu asked in confusion . " I'm sorry Natsu... Please forgive me .. " Lucy then pointed her sword at her right arm and stabbed it with her sword , blood gushing out of her . 

----------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter , please do remember to vote , comment and follow me if possible .

Thanks Minna 

@TrinityLi