Twentieth Chapter : Natsu and Lucy together ?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ^0^

---------------------------------

Normal POV

Sting then took this as a chance to hit Natsu . So he quickly took his sword stabbed it right through Natsu, Natsu suddenly fell out of Lucy's arm's .

"No !" Lucy shouted while catching Natsu before he had hit the floor . " Natsu Dragneel , you will die .. " Sting said while walking behind Lucy and pulling his sword . Then quickly plunging his sword into Lucy's back . Making her fall on-top of Natsu's body that was now on the floor .

" Luce..... " Natsu said while coughing up large amounts blood " I'm s-sorry , N-natsu " Lucy said while letting a few tears escape from her eyes . " It's not your fault ... " Natsu said while breathing hardly . " It is , if I wasn't weak you wouldn't have been stabbed by Sting . " Lucy said sadly .

" Luce ... as long as I am with you I don't not care " Natsu said while giving Lucy one of his signature grins . " Thanks Natsu ..." Lucy said "You will both die and nobody can do anything about it " Rogue said while smirking in the shadow of the room . " Yes I can ! " Lucy said while standing up off the ground and chanting Celestial Sword Leo , The Lion .

A glow of light appeared in Lucy's hand and magically turned into a Golding sword with a lion drawn on the front . Natsu then started standing up slowly while chanting Flame Sword . A glow of yellow mixed with red started to appear in Natsu's hand , a few seconds later their was a Red sword with a flame on the front had appeared in Natsu's hand .

Rogue then chanted Black Shadow Sword . A glow of Black light and white stars had appeared in his hand . In just a few seconds the glow of black and white moulded into a Black sword with a few stars drawn on the back . Then Sting quickly jumped though the window again and started to chant White Light Sword .

A beam of light came down from the roof of Lucy's bedroom and right into Stings hands . The beam of light then disappeared and revealed a pure white sword that had a pure white cat incrusted on the back of his sword , Natsu and Lucy quickly ran towards Sting and Rogue . Natsu had clashed swords with Sting while Lucy and Rogue where chanting spells and firing at each other . " You know , your beginning to be a bother ! " Sting said ...

-------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter , remember to vote and comment and if possible please follow me !

Thanks Minna

@TrinityLi