Chapter ThirtyTwo Remembrance

I hope you all enjoy this chapter
-------------
Normal POV

" No... Luce please .. come back.. " Natsu sobbed silently ,

Flashback---

Natsu then quickly walked over to Lucy and touched her face , his eyes widened she was ice cold and she had no pulse . " No...no " tears started to escape his eyes and roll down his face and onto the bed sheets and Lucy's clothes . "Why?" Natsu asked as more tears were shed from his face .

"Natsu Dragneel this is your final chance , do not let my sister die again ! " Michelle said while placing her hands on Natsu . " You now hold my power with you . Please use it for good purposes ! " She said then disappeared after . " Thank you ...! " Natsu said while letting all his tears escape his eyes .

End Of Flashback---

The remembrance of that scene with Lucys sister flash backed to him , Natsu's eyes suddenly glowed bright yellow and started to float upwards , Lucy's lifeless body also started to float upwards . Suddenly three pale body's started to appear in front of Lucy and Natsu , one of them was a man he had short blonde hair and was wearing a black suit .

The other two were women and they had a age difference by 20-30 years , to Natsu it looked like a family a happy family but they looked slightly sad like they were missing someone dear to them all and that's when Natsu noticed they were Lucys family , he had met two of them before , the two woman but he hadn't met the male one before .

That's when the male one stepped forwards towards Natsu and Lucy , " I'm Lucy's Father " A blonde haired man spoke sadly but happily at the same time,

--------
Hope you all enjoyed and remember for more chapters please do vote , comment and follow me as well😊

Thanks everyone

@RirichiyoShira