Eight // At Niall's.

{Louis' POV}

Sixth period felt so much longer than usual, I was about to tear my hair out, but luckily, it's finally 5 minutes until 2:00. I just wanted to get out of this class once and for all, but I was more excited than anxious to hang out with Niall, Harry, Liam and Zayn after school. Who knew in a matter of time that I could consider him one of my friends now. Also making two other new mates in the process, that's quite the bonus.

I pretty much leaped like a gazelle out of my seat to get to the door first once the final last bell of the day rung. The people that were closest to the door already were startled at my sudden movement and made way for me. I'm never been so estatic in my life.

I ran up to my locker put in my combination in only 3 second flat. Okay, slow down Louis. Don't want to seem too excited. You're not a little boy who rushing to get money from your mum for the ice cream truck waiting outside.

"Whoa, Loueh! What's the rush?!" Zayn suddenly appeared in front of me, opening the locker door wide open so I can see his face. "We're not evacuating the building or anything you know that right?" I roll my eyes. Right then, a huge grin crosses his lips. "Is little Lou excited to go on his play date with Harry and the rest of us? But mostly Harry?"

"Shut up. Besides, I'm older than you." I shove him playfully, being aware that I'm starting to blush. I finish putting what I need in my backpack and grabbed it out of my locker, stepping aside for Zayn to get his belongings out.

Zayn lets out a forced laugh. "Hah! By like less than a month."

"Whatever. I still am older than you."

Just as I was putting on my backpack, someone went "Heeey!" and two hands grabbed me by the shoulders. I froze and I turn around, to see Niall and Harry right beside him. They both were beaming at the sight of us.

"Oh hey guys! You scared the hell out of me Niall!" I say, and Zayn just smiles acknowlegingly and turns back toward the locker.

"Sorry mate! I'm so pumped because it's finally Friday and I get to hang out with all of you lads!" He puts his arms around me and Harry and pull us both into a group hug. My head brushed against Harry's curly locks as he leaned into the center and I completely melt inside. I don't think my insides will take their form again. We broke up the hug as Zayn slammed the locker door shut.

"Oh okay, leave me out of the group hug. I knew you guys didn't love me!"

"Yeah guys you left out Zayn! How could you?!" I defend Zayn and Harry's smile widened even more.

"I'm sorry! He was busy getting his stuff!" Niall tried explaining himself.

Zayn played along, scrunched his eyebrows together, trying to look hurt. "Harry. Niall. What did I do?!" Her burrowed his face into my shoulder, fake crying.

"That's not true! Come on, just for you." Harry replied, with arms wide open, putting his arm around Niall, Niall putting his arm around me, motioning for Zayn to join us.

"Aww, now I feel so special! Thanks guys!" Zayn exclaimed as he hugged us all.

"No problem mate." I piped in.

"Uh, why are we still hugging?" Niall questioned a few seconds later, still in mid hug.

"Shhh, you're ruining the moment." Harry shushed Niall, putting a finger on Niall's lips.

"I'm getting uncomfortable though." Zayn muffled, and we stopped hugging.

"Hey, where's Liam?" I inquired, wondering where he was this whole time.