Remember

God, I now can see you. I can hear you loud and clear. Surely there is no love like yours. For you, I would lay my life down for someone else to live as you have done for us all. I know all is well for better days are coming. O Lord I have missed you in my life every minute. I look around ever so anxiously only to find nothing. I look again and there's no one to turn to but You. Each day could share the same circumstances but many different blessings. The lawless one has not one foothold on me seriously? Yeah, SERIOUSLY! Lord, I can't thank you enough! What more can a gentile like me ever ask for? You are the Supreme Ruler and Love of my life. Allow me to bow my head and give obedience. A humbled and selfless reverence unto your name. Times are hard now and troubles may come but I choose to think of you and ponder your ways There's something about the name #Jesus. Father, here I testify to the Glory in which I have received in you. The Glory I have been fortuned to see. When I hear your name, I stop. When I see your name, I watch. I ask to be restored. In you, I know that it is already done in the name of the One who died for me. Yes, it is by He, the cornerstone who dwells in all places both high and low. That precious rock delivered me from my own destruction and sickness. I ran from you. Who can escape His calling Who can hide from the all-knowing Father? I say, behold the God who has taken away all my fears and wipe away all my tears. Though times are hard now, I am still reassured that you have removed my burdens. Touch me O Lord again and again until I am overwhelmed with your Spirit. Silence the haters, the lies, the discouragement, the loveless relationships, the sicknesses, the obstacles, the bad days, the nights of hunger, the darkest of nights, the screaming and the yelling, the streets, the fighting, the groans of wickedness, the drugs, the hypocrisy, the many shortcomings, let it all be cast down and let at your feet. The cries of the poor, the cries of the weary, the cries of the afflicted, the cries of the oppressed, the cries of the one persecuted, the cries of the righteous who were killed, the cries of the motherless; fatherless child, Lord comfort us with your mighty right hand. Many things are connected. How so? I don't know, still don't understand. With you, I don't need to understand. You just need my obedience. I know who you are. My faith is as small as a dot on a sheet of paper most days to be real. Even then I know that is more than enough for I am ENOUGH! Restore me once more O God! The harvest is here. Let me plow and work for you in this new season. Forever and faithful love that you are. Every day, I will remember.