China Nigeria: 1

The next morning here I am back to the reality I know. Homelessness. Two hours to get back to my neck of the woods seemed so much like a life full of loneliness. As I look through the windows, I see a bible in a guy's hand. For some reason, my eyes could not turn away. I see his face. A black man, looking to be around his 40s, appearing to be at least one hundred fifty pounds, very low hair cut and has eyes that are full of compassion. As he boarded the bus, I spoke with a nice smirk. I see him looking back at me with curiosity. The closer he gets I smile again. Walking towards me, he says with a smile, "Why do you smile at me?" I said, " Because I see your bible, I love God. " Now with this contact of interest, I knew that I wanted to speak about whom I love-the Lord Jesus Christ. I look for people to speak of Him about, someone to just utter his name. Looking to find an opportunity to worship Him. Immediately, we realized the work of the Father in this very moment. Looking back and forth between each other we are wondering just what is God up to?! We start. He asks, "What chapter are you reading?" I haven't been reading as I should, but I brought up Ephesians which is one of my favorite books,  remembering the "Life of the Spirit and Oneness" spoken there. He then says, "Turn to Ecclesiastes 6:7." Ecclesiastes 6:7 says, "All labour of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled." I stopped like a deer in headlights. The labor of man is for his mouth but yet is not satisfied? This is very true. Though man works endlessly and tirelessly to satisfy the greed of the heart and lust of the eyes. In verse nine of Ecclesiastes six, it says, "Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the appetite: this also is vanity and a striving after the wind." It is better to have sight to see than to be full of pride filled with pleasures and desires to feed the body. But spiritually speaking, I see that as simple as this revelation could be, it will take the wisdom of God to discern this. "This is deep, " I see. I have no idea what God is doing here but He can do whatever He wants. Then there's this dew of light from the Holy Spirit that drives us to China Star. Walking in, I see all heads and eyes turn on me. We walk on over to the table, sit to refresh ourselves with a drink. Unsweetened half lemonade and ice tea it is! We began to ask a series of questions to each other, sharing our life's experiences, our love for the Father. Here is one of my favorite parts of the night--when it's time to eat! Plenty of food to choose from. Chinese food and a few things of American cuisine. If you know me you know that I love to eat. Piled my plate up with salmon, fried biscuits, pineapples, Io mein, chicken fried rice, and ribs. That plate is done, now another only this time I didn't eat all of it. Here's the bill $30. Have you ever had the money on your card but it never wanted to work? Well, his card didn't work. Sitting here thirty minutes but then a family a few tables away pays the bill! God is forever present with us all providing a way out. Our refuge is He. Our peace and love are He. Praise God for all of His work plus timing in the name of Jesus!