Dead Wrong

What's worse than admitting you're wrong? Well, we all know it's just that. Lord, You are the Only One good for Me. What shame it is for me to think otherwise. What a denial I would be if I turned my own eyes from the Creator like I had this time. The Only One who makes all men a liar. If I could turn it all around to change it, I would. But in Your Hands, my judgment is just. Anything You do or say is right. The honor is ALL Yours. The Glory remains to be Your glorious crown. If I could make things right myself I would. But the real thing about You is that you'll never change. All walks of life here are wishing to have power and fame just to make it. As I see it happening I feel like crying. What a privilege it is to know You. As You so Truthfully are. There's nothing You can't do and there is nothing that will do for Your children. All Things were Made for You and through You. To worship and to support You as You, in turn, do far greater things than we could ever think or imagine. This time in this spot here I lie in feels like a grave. I can't say that I don't know or haven't seen it coming someway somehow. I'll say it again that my judgment in Your Hands is just. No matter what life brings I know there's always a way out. The secret place, the refuge You have prepared for me. Why can't I just do right? I know Paul knew it just like I know it. Bro, we still do things that we are not to do. We still do the little dumb things that will land us in a WORLD of trouble. We gamble our lives away so freely, without a care. We literally commit suicide, cut our own throats while gouging out our eyes, cutting off one's ear, a person on one side stoning you while another on the other side is striking you with kicks and punches at once. That's what we get. We always want to keep our life in the state that You have nothing to do with. Forever I thought the enemy was just the devil. But guess what? We were never right with God too. If satan is the enemy then why hasn't anyone truly seen that our greatest enemy is our flesh? The bible says, "Greater is He in me than he that is in the world." Boy, I tell you, living in this vessel is beginning to get scarier by the minute. I'm so glad that it was never mine to begin with. Because if You had never met me where I was, I would've killed myself a long time ago. We say those who take candy from a baby can never be trusted. But we are Your creation who has killed Your Son, casts lots and stole Your clothes, and destroyed Your temple. There's no way I can get out of this. No way anybody can argue this case. Please take me to court before Jesus so I can confess sin and humble this heart before You, Your Majesy. The flesh is our own enemy. If anybody heard me, just say amen. God, I'm here truly repenting unto You. What makes me think that I can just do those things and not pay for it? Lock me up and throw away the key. The keys can not be taken from You. All Authority and Glory belongs to You, the Only One righteous. Like I don't know You're already watching everything I do. I pray that You forgive me and take me back as Your servant. One thing I know for sure that when forgiveness is placed, there is Deliverance. Just like the man who had two sons. The younger son asked for his inheritance before his father died. The younger son took the money and squandered it off. He was broke and hungry at that time. Dead smack in the middle of a famine. He got a job working for a farmer feeding the pigs. He then went and repented to his father realizing that he needed to be reconciled back into the place where he was meant to be. Doesn't it sound very familiar you guys? We do stupid stuff believing that we have it all together especially if we never knew anything. Jesus is the Only One who truly has it all together. I thank You for removing my mask. That mask had me in a place where I had to fight to find out who I am. This person whom I am is He who now lives in me. Can we really say sacrifice? To learn to trust the Lord. To realize that I can never manage to do anything apart from You, not anything to profit the Kingdom. It has been hard move forward and not go backwards when You say No, but having found that diligently seeking you brings desire to trust that You got it. All these years I kept going around all of these lessons that I could have never known or understand without Your Spirit. Period. There are so many things I speak about but never have truly walked in it until I surrender it all to You. Forever You will have the power to change me, to make me whole and complete. To make me a sacrifice that is worthy of honor, praise, and worship in which that is Your form. The many secrets of You lay over me tighter than the blood, skin, and bones that covers me. Lord I just wanted to take some time to tell You that You are right. My judgment is just. I give in...Glory be to the Lamb of God!