Phantom

Tonight has been a world of HELL. I see just how much this life can put on you. Each day is pointless with nothing new being done, seen, or heard. This night became so significant when I cried to DIE! The night of the phantom experience. Have you felt something touched you? Have you felt something was whispering to you? Or have you felt something walk across the room and climb into bed with you? Falling asleep, I began to hear heavy footsteps. As the feet slid across the carpet I turned to look. Nothing was there. As my eyes were closing, something climbed into the bed. It felt as the body was a blanket covering me. I never felt so frightened in my life and dared not to look again. After waking up within an hour, I jumped up sweaty and stuffy nosed. Where did it go? Is it here? I wasn't dead, so my thoughts ran in spiraled circles. I sat at the end of the stairway. I looked and immediately felt a great presence. It was haughty and proud in all of its boldness. The laugh echoed. The eyes were so shrewd. My head dropped down to my legs. Body trembling as I began to cry out. There's something in my house! God make it go away. My anxiety is creeping out with a sinister smile and a stronger grip. With every breath, I asked to die. Why was this happening to me? The more I thought of God, the more the pressure squeezed me. Here again, I had understood the battle for my soul. I began to ask Jesus for His comfort and protection. As God is clearing my eyes, the fury of satan became so striking. I started to hear wailing and shrieking dirty words. While footsteps sketched around me, I grew so tiny in fear. I hear my God whispering, "I am here Iris and I love you." The silence was never comfortable. I decided to turn my worship playlist up loudly. To my amazement; this too did not cease the anguish. I stood like a soldier ready for war with my eyes on the Lord. Yes, this is an action of faith and trust. Faith is the strength while trust brings victory. Frightened still. I began to testify about my life, letting the power in the Word of God take root. I spoke to the demons and atmosphere, "Get out of here right now in the name of Jesus!" As I walked the house, the lights began to look more illuminated flickering with each step. I walked with dignity, the confidence of His. This energy I felt was invigorating. Nothing like I have ever felt before. All of it went away...