Lullaby 11

<Trigger Warning : *maybe* sensitive on the topic of depression & self-harm>

Its been a few days since Jaebum have kissed Jackson, without the other knowing. Honestly, he only did it because he was unsure. He doubted. He felt wrong as he kissed Jackson who was unconscious, as Jackson was a victim of forced act without consent. Similar to sleeping beauty, but the beauty never woke up and Jaebum shared the small joy of the kiss by himself.

He felt a bit disgusted of himself, but he hid away that guilt with his mind pacing with lyrics and head buried in music. 

This song was important, and he wanted to work extra hard for it. He needed it to be nearly perfect, not only to satisfy himself but satisfy Jackson. 

It was for Jackson. 

Sitting in his own studio, his head cloudy, as he couldn't think of any ideas to proceed the song. He couldn't think of anything. He tried to inspire himself, but he couldn't think of anything else as he didn't want lines to be repetitive in the song. But, he was repetitive enough on his chair, as he spun around in circles. Trying to pace his mind with ideas, but it seems he have drained himself. 

"Jaebum?" Jackson calls out softly, and Jaebum nearly fell out of his chair due to dizziness and by the sudden presence of Jackson's. "Y-Yeah?" Jaebum felt his head spinning, and he pressed his palm against his forehead, trying to gain focus.  Jackson laughed a bit, "You shouldn't be spinning too fast." Jackson walked up and interlocked his fingers in Jaebum's raven hair, and the tips of his fingers massaged Jaebum's scalp. 

Jaebum melted into the touch, enjoying the feeling. Jackson smiled, and Jaebum have been seeing that beautiful smile. Oh, it made him go crazy. 

He always visioned Jackson's smile in between sweet kisses, and Jaebum wanted to experience it. Knowingly, he would smile also between kisses, as the two share chaste kisses. 

"Should I get back to work?" Jackson questions, eyebrows furrowing at his own question. Jaebum looked at him, and wrapped his arms around the other's waist, pulling him into his lap. Jackson laughed, and Jaebum smiled. As a musician, he loved the melody that Jackson produces. 

"If you're ready." Jaebum hums, resting his chin on the other's shoulder. Jackson sighs, "That's why I asked." he played with Jaebum's hair, and Jaebum loved the other's fingers entangling into his locks. "Why do you want to work?" Jaebum looked at him, and met those addicting irises. The chocolates that Jaebum seem to love the sweetness of, seemingly he was addicted to the sweetness of those chocolates. 

Proudly, he gazed at them. He knew Jackson was happy, and he was glad for it. 

"I do get bored..." Jackson rested his head on the crook of Jaebum's neck, and the other sighs. "You work when you're bored?" Jaebum questions, and Jackson chuckles. 

"Watching Judge Judy and Gordon Ramsey shows isn't fun when you watch it 24/7," Jackson shrugs and Jaebum nodded. "True," he agrees and Jackson moved away to face the other. The two faces merely inches from kissing, and Jaebum wanted to peck those lips. 

No, he didn't. He wanted to capture them in his own, and show how much he loved Jackson. 

"We can stop by, tomorrow. Jinyoung has a shift tomorrow, and we can hang with him while you check up with your manager." 

"Jinyoung skipped today?"

"He's with Mark. I don't know, he is like Mark's personal nurse, now." 

Jackson laughed, "Some Kdrama." 

"Tell me about it," Jaebum chuckles out and nearly kissed Jackson's neck. But, he came to his senses and controlled himself. Supposedly, it was the uncertainty and fear, the mixture fueling his take backs of kissing his close friend.