Lullaby 18

Jackson's stubborn ass shouldn't have went to work the next day, since his own ass ached every time he took a step. Jaebum tried to persuade his boyfriend to stay, but Jackson only assured him by taking pills in the morning. If this is what it feels like when women was on their period, he seriously respects them. However, his whole was a different story, as his own ass hurts instead of his abdomen.

Walking in the cafe with a small limp and a blank look to mask his own physical soreness, he was greeted by Kihyun at the counter. "Here some coffee. Surprisingly, Jooheon isn't here before you..." Kihyun looked concerned a bit as he thought about the other's presence, Jackson shrugged. "He probably overslept. I think him and Changkyun hung out, last night." Jackson walked over to the counter, trying not to make his pain noticeable but Kihyun does have motherly instincts. 

"Why are you limping? Oh my fucking god, who hurt you?" Kihyun asked, his tone more worried as his brows furrowed. Jackson shook his head, "I-" before he could even finish his sentence, Kihyun have ran over to help him walk as though Jackson was an elder. "Who the fuck hurt you? I swear, I will fuck them up!" Kihyun curses mainly to himself, speaking to no one to assure his own worry. Jackson rolled his eyes, but a small smile playing on his lips. 

"Its just Jaebum-" 

"Jaebum?! He did this?! Oh my fucking god, I am killing him!" Kihyun screams, starting to take off his apron. "When is the nearest bus- Actually, fuck that, I am running." Kihyun scrambled to get his own belongings, Jackson watched in amusement. He wondered if he should let his hamster-like friend run into Jaebum's company building. He could imagine his hamster of a friend screaming for Jaebum, and he wouldn't look like a squeaky hamster, at all. 

Laughing at the imagery, Jackson sipped his coffee. "Shownu! I am going out to beat up Jaebum's ass!" Kihyun screams, and Shownu walked out to meet the two at the counter. "Why? Isn't that Jinyoung's job?" Shownu questions, looking confused and looking at Jackson for answers. Jackson just grinned. 

"Well, Jinyoung's ass isn't here. It is my duty to take after-"

"Before, you go, did you bake the muffins?" Shownu asks his boyfriend, who was still scrambling around. Jackson might of saw a knife he have tucked in his pocket. 

"Of course, I did! You think I am a slacker, Shownu?" 

Shownu blankly looked at him, blinking at him in utter exasperation. Although, his lips were pressed into a tight line, and his emotionless face expressed - Jackson knew Shownu didn't want to deal with Kihyun's bullshit at 9 in the morning. 

"Tell me, why are you going to beat Jaebum's ass?" Shownu asks, and Kihyun folded his arms. "He hurt Jackson, and I am beating him up." Kihyun said as though it was obvious. Rolling his eyes, Shownu looked at Jackson. Jackson chuckled, "We just had sex." 

"Nice-" 

"Oh my fucking god, why didn't you tell me! I was actually going to commit a crime!" Kihyun screams for the tenth time this morning, taking out the objects he have tucked in his pockets. Jackson was correct, and he have seen Kihyun tuck a knife in his pocket. Shownu noticed and his eyes widened. 

"The things I do for you," Kihyun laughs, ruffling Jackson's hair. Shownu put away the knife, afraid his boyfriend will take it, again. "Wait... Aren't you a virgin?" Kihyun's smile faded and Jackson nodded. Once again, Kihyun freaked out. 

"Why the hell would he be so rough when you're a virgin?! Is he fucking stupid? I fucking swear, he tore up your asshole!" Kihyun screams, turning towards the counter, only to find it empty. "Son fucking Hyunwoo, where is my knife?!" screams Kihyun and Jackson laughs, finishing his cup of coffee for the morning.