Lullaby 16

It was early in the morning, and Jaebum was surprisingly the first to get up for the morning. Reading the time of 8 a.m., the raven head yawned, as he stretched his arms, but his legs remained tangled with his lover's who huddled up beside him, remaining to be in deep slumber. Jaebum scrolled through his phone for the first hour of his morning, enjoying the peace with his lover asleep and clinging onto him. 

Soon enough, Jaebum got bored and decided to take a quick shower. Moving away slowly from Jackson, he did his best to not awaken his boyfriend, who remained asleep and ended up huddling up beside Jaebum's pillow instead. Jaebum smiled at his boyfriend, adoring the sight. Leaning down, he pressed a loving kiss to his head, and left the room to shower. 

Jackson remained asleep after Jaebum finished. Jaebum didn't think Jackson would be this exhausted from last night. The two ended up sharing all their secrets, moments of the past where they recall their youthful happiness. It was a great night, and Jaebum love those talks. All night, they just talked about each other. 

Learned more about each other, and it made Jaebum more aware of how Jackson is truly. The two revealed each other's vulnerable states. It wasn't the vulnerability with crystals, but the vulnerability with no lies. It was the truth they admit out loud, then keep in the deepest of their minds as secrets. 

Jaebum listened to everything, last night. He seemed to fall in love more, also. 

After the talk, the two finally went to bed. Truthfully, they shared each other's love for one another with a kiss and an 'I love you'. 

Thus, the night must be Jaebum's favorite. Surely, he loves Jackson with every moment, but the night where they felt free and explored, it became his favorite. 

Jaebum have decided to make breakfast for the morning, making some fluffy, tasty pancakes and hot chocolate for himself and Jackson. Before awaking Jackson since it was almost 10 a.m., Jaebum left the house for a few minutes to get the mail. The pile of envelopes and advertisements filled his hand, as he used his free hand to lock and close his mail. He looked through the pile, while walking back to his home.

Bills, advertisements caught his eye and he didn't care much about it. It was the usual mail, as there was no surprises for him. Walking back inside the home, he had one left envelope that was unread but he didn't bother. It looked like a bill, and he didn't want to think about himself being a adult, for now. Tossing the pile of mail at the middle of the dining table, he left to the bedroom.

"Jackson," Jaebum's call was loving and quiet. The beauty of his boyfriend remained unbothered, Jackson still curled up in a little ball beside Jaebum pillow substitute. Chuckling, Jaebum reached out, his hands running through Jackson's messy, yet soft hair. "You have to wake up now, love." hums Jaebum, sitting on the bed beside Jackson. 

Jackson groans, nuzzling his head against Jaebum's pillow. His eyes opened, and revealed squinted, tired eyes. Jaebum smiled at him, staring lovingly back while Jackson's chocolates gaze back, tiredly. He closed his eyes, once again, and buried his head. The pillow of Jaebum's going over Jackson's head, and Jaebum laughed. 

The sight of his boyfriend reminded him of a bunny burrowing underground, and hiding away from starting the day. Jaebum moved the pillow aside, "Bunny Jackson, lets go eat." Jaebum calls out softly and Jackson nodded. "Few more minutes," his voice was rough from sleep and Jaebum loved the sound of his boyfriend in the morning. Naturally, Jackson's voice is deep and raspy, but in the morning was 10x better. 

"Come on, now." Jaebum pet Jackson's head, his fingers combing through his hair, while Jackson remained still. His eyes half-lidded from being half awake, and his body still buried under the sheets. Sparing a few minutes of being with each other, Jackson finally awoken and sat up, his hair messily sticking in different places and one eye seemed to stay open than the other.