Bonus Chapter (Leroy and Keri)

Warning: Some sexual content toward the end...

Leroy

I didn’t want what my sister said to change the way I was feeling about the whole Keri thing, but it did. I never cared about how a girl felt the morning after, it wasn’t important to me, but for some reason with Keri it was. Waking up this morning and finding out the girl I was with the night before mysteriously vanished would have had me feeling relieved at escaping that whole morning after awkwardness, but once again, with Keri I wasn’t.

Come to think of it, I hadn’t really been myself today at all. I tried messing around with Sherri, but it didn’t hold the same enjoyment it usually did. In fact, I kept finding myself comparing everything about her to none other than Keri. I was turning into a freaking pussy. Since when was I so hung up on one single chick? That whole thing with Koa wasn’t me either, getting all pissed because he was talking about Keri and her body. Then admitting that I wanted her for myself. What the hell was I thinking? I never let myself get this twisted over a girl. I was happy living the single care free life and getting pretty much whatever girl I wanted when I wanted her.

I was never the commitment type, that shit was for the birds. Me, I was a player to the core, definitely not boyfriend material. So what if I liked kissing Keri? I liked kissing a lot of girls. The sex with Keri was great, but any sex was great. I’m a guy, as long as I can get it in and shoot it out, it was worth it. The real kicker for me was how much I liked holding Keri in my arms. I’d never done that before. Sure, girls would always try to cuddle with me after I rocked their world, but I’d just roll over and fall asleep. As soon as Keri and I finished one of the top five sexual experiences of my life, I was the one pulling her to me.

Shaking my head, I stood up with one goal in mind. To rid myself of all thoughts of Keri. The best place to do that would be at the pool, so I took off my shirt and threw it on the bed. When I opened my door I was surprised to see Lylah still in the hallway, and she wasn’t alone. Caleb was with her. They looked a little rumpled and my sister’s hair was slightly messed, but I didn’t have time to worry about that when all I could think about was pounding into the next willing female until the memory of a certain dark haired vixen was out of my mind. I nodded in my sister’s direction then made my way downstairs and outside.

I saw Sherri as soon as I got to the pool. She was laid out on one of the lounge chairs in a tiny two piece yellow bikini. She looked hot all oiled up trying to get a tan. The heat of the sun was at it’s peak and I could feel the sweat beading on my chest. A swim was in order. I approached Sherri to see if she was up for a little fun in the water with me. “Hey babe, wanna go for a swim.”

She raised an eye brow and stared at me through the lenses of her Chanel shades. “As much as I’d love to rub up all over you, big boy, I just started working on my tan so maybe in a little while.” Her refusal reminded me of one of the reasons I only enjoyed girls for one thing, so many of them were too concerned with their looks to actually risk their appearances and have a little fun. A familiar girlish giggle caught my attention, and I turned to see Keri had no such concerns. She was currently in the pool, dunking an only too eager Jacob under the water. I watched as her breasts bounced every time she jumped up to push him under and felt a certain part of me rise with excitement. I definitely needed to get in the pool and fast. Taking a running leap, I curled my body into a tight ball, executing the perfect cannon ball and causing a wave of water to hit Sherri and her cousin who was tanning next to her. As I pushed up from the pool floor and broke through the surface, I was met with two very pissed blondes. I shot them my most innocent look to which they just huffed before stomping off.