The start.

Laughter came from all sides of the little town Mentha. There where people dancing around on the music from the street musicians. Streets were crowded by all the elves walking around on the market that was going on. One thing that happened a lot in the peaceful town, what did you expect? Eteodore was a peaceful land. No bad creatures, no wars and no fights. It was a land in the middle of the ocean, covered in trees where the people had build their homes and farms.

There was one little farm, a little outside of the town, where the loudest laughter came from. It was the farm where 5 elves hung out every day. Everyone knew them and everyone knew they were best friends, the oldest was 19 en the youngest were 16. 4 guys and one girl. their names were; Rin the oldest of the group, Kivaca the only girl in the group, Harukou also known as Hara, Cleby also know as Cleb and Arthur the youngest of the group.
They grew up in Mentha and became friends at young age. Their parents were friends of each other and since elves can become really old, it was rare to find friends of the same age. They were happy with each other, the difference of ages wasn't that much and their sense of humor was also the same.

''Who could've known that the oldest man here could run so hard!'' Rin yelled, moving his arms around wildly as the others laughed. ''And that only because we stole a few apples!'' Arthur laughed as he said. 
''You Darn kids! I will get you some day!'' Cleb yelled, imitating the old man from which they stole the apples.
Kivaca laughed a little and took a bite of her apple. ''Someday we will get in big trouble because of it, someday we will get caught.'' she laughed.
''Who cares? Till that day we can do what we want!'' Rin answered and he raised his eyebrow.
Kivaca sighed softly and looked at her horse. ''Sometimes it gets boring to just hang around here, it always the same.'' She says. Her horse looks at her and shakes his head. ''I wonder, if there is something outside this land. Like, on the other side of the ocean.'' she stands up and feeds Mororas the left overs of her barely eaten apple.

''what do you mean?'' Hara says. ''Dont you think its fun hanging out with us anymore?'' he sticks his tongue out.
''Thats not what i meant.'' She laughed a little and sighed again. ''I just mean, we always do the same. Imagine all the things we can do outside this land. We know all the little roads in the town, we know where to go when we ride our horses and we know where to play around with our weapons. But we never get to use it.''
''I kinda agree with her. As the oldest from us all i've been here the longst and even i get bored of always taking the same roads while running away after we stole some stupid things.'' Rin says. He lays down in the hay and closes his eyes. ''Not that im that old but you know what i mean.''

After a short silence in the stables there is a little purring sound and a little growl. ''i guess our pets are back from their journey.'' Cleb laughs as he sees Arthurs wolf Red walking inside with the two cats Inuyasha and Misaki on his back. Everyone looks at them and laughs. Red looks at them a little confused as the cats jump off and run to their owners.
''Whats the catch of the day?'' Hara asks as he picks up Inuyasha for a hug.
''probably some small mice they ate themselves on the way here.'' Kivaca answers as she pets Misaki a little on her head.
Both cats purr happily and curl their tails a little while Red just lays down besides Arthur.

''When are you guys going to learn me that new fighting thingy you were talking about?'' Arthur looks at his sword standing against the wall.
''Soon, when the sun is up a little more.'' The oldest one answers, still with his eyes closed.
''If it comes to you we will sit here all day and fall asleep in no time.'' Cleb laughs.
Rin opens his eyes for a moment and throws some hay at the younger one. ''At least im always well rested!'' he growls as he closes his eyes again. ''In the opposite of you guys.'' he mumbles softly.
''What did you say? I ran fatser then you did!'' Arthur said in defense.
''Yeah but you are one of the tallest ones, that doesn't count with those long legs!'' Kivaca says while looking at her legs. ''I only with i had such tall legs.'' she sighs. ''then i would have no problem climbing on top of Mororas.''

The 5 friends talk a little more as time passes and before they know it a full day has passed already.
''Djeez, look at the sun, we gotta hurry before we get too late!'' Hara says as he stands up with Inuyasha still in his arms.
''You are right, we better run before our parents kill us!'' Kivaca answers also holding her cat and walking towards the doors of the stables. 
The others stand up too and look at each other.
''We going to run or what?'' Rin says and the others just nod before they spurt off towards the little town.
They arrive right before its dark in the town.
''Lets bring Arthur and Cleb home first.'' Rin says and he starts walking towards Arthurs house.
''Why do you guys always go to my house first?''  the youngest asks confused.
''Because you live at the other side of the town, Cleb, Kivaca, Rin and me live closer to each other. Once you are home we return and bring Cleb home, after that we will bring Kivaca home and then Rin and i will walk home as far as we can together before splitting up at the fountain.'' Hara answers. ''And its our duty to bring you home safely, you are the youngest after all. Your parents will appreciate it if we bring you home so they dont have to worry. Although it suprises me how much they worry in a safe town like this.'' He laughs after it and they continue walking silently.

''See you tomorrow!'' Arthur says as he disappears in his house. The others wave at him and turn around to walk their way home. 

''He is a good kid, im glad we met him.'' Rin says after a long silence. Cleb kicks a little stone that hits one of the wooden poles on the road and nods his head. ''He is always so happy about everything, he doesn't even care that we sometimes make fun of him being the youngest.'' he answers with a small smile.

''Well, you guys can be pretty happy about the most stupid things too!'' Kivaca answers. Her grey hair has a blue tint in the light of the moon and her red eyes look brighter then ever. ''Remember that one time when Rin accidentally fell into the fountain and i had to hear the story of it over a thousand times with each of you still dying from laughing about it.'' she continues.
''You're the one starting about it now!'' Hara says as he tries to keep his laughter in. ''It was hilarious tho! That face he got, and how he cursed because it was so cold.'' he laughs loudly and Cleb joins him. 
''It was cold! i mean, it was in the middle of the winter! it was freezing outside and and..'' Rin stumbles in his defense but loses is words as he has to laugh too.
''Here we go again.'' Kivaca sighs as she roles her eyes and giggles a litle at the other three boys.

As they reach Clebs house the wind got a little colder. ''Well, you are home too!'' Rin says as he pokes Cleb.
''Yes, here i am.'' He answers and he turns to Hara before giving him a big hug.
''Let's give them some privacy.'' Kivaca says as she pulls Rin to the street light a little further on the road.
''You will join us tomorrow again right?'' Cleb asks as he holds Hara in his arms. ''Ofcourse i am, i join in every day, no need to worry so much.'' Hara laughs and he enjoys the warmth Cleb is giving him. Cleb blushes a little and smiles. ''Thats good, a kiss before going to bed?'' he softly asks as he looks up. Hara slowly leans in but the younger one quickly goes in for in and kisses Hara soflty on the lips. ''I'll see you tomorrow!'' he says as he lets go and rushes inside the house before it gets too late.

''OOOOH, someone is blushing!'' Rin teases when Hara comes walking up to them.
''Don't tease him so much!'' Kivaca strictly says as she pokes Rin in his ribs. ''Just let him be!''
''It's fine. Someday this loveless swine will know how it is to feel the same way i do.'' Hara answers and he sticks his tongue out.
''Loveless swine?'' Rin asks and he looks a little confused. ''What is that supposed to mean?'' he loudly says.

As they reach Kivaca's house the three are silent. The streets are empty and it's completely dark. Misaki had fallen asleep already in the girls arms while still giving the nice warmth she always does. ''I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow, probably at the stables again right? And don't forget to bring your swords, we're goin to teach Arthur the skill we told him we would teach.'' She says as she walks towards the door. ''Goodnight, get home safely!'' She disappears and the two guys that left over slowly walk their way to the fountain.

It's silent between them. It mostly is when the others left and they are walking home at night. They are tired and just want to go to bed to sleep. As they reach the fountain Hara laughs soflty. ''Dont fall in!'' He jokes and Rin laughs. ''Just watch out i dont push you in!'' he answers before they say goodnight to each other and split their way to their houses.