Shohe.

It's a long boat-trip but the five friends entertain each other with smalle games they used to play as kids. The old man takes good care of them and tells them stories from when he was young, with the younger elves listening. ''And that! My children, is how it ended.'' He finishes his last sentence with a small tear on his cheek. ''Not only did my best friend say behind, my family also didnt recognize me as a member anymore.'' He sighs for a moment. ''But times change, i dont know how old your parents are but im pretty sure they are young, looking at the age of you kids.'' He laughs a little. ''You guys will be fine, now if you excuse me i will cook some dinner for us. We will arrive tomorrow in the morning.'' He stands up and leaves the group in the room. ''I wonder what it looks like.'' Rin says. ''And ofcourse what kind of creatures there are and how the people are and..'' Arthur starts fantasizing about all the things they will see when Rin cuts him off. ''Do you think they have those nice birds?'' he asks. Kivaca laughs a little. ''We will see, lets eat dinner and go to sleep fastly.'' she says and the others nod.

''Children, we are arrived! Gather your stuff and i'll bring you to a town nearby!'' the voice wakes the group up. ''So fast and so early..'' Arthur mumbles with a sleepy voice, while Kivaca and Rin jump out of their beds with a smile. ''I told you you should go to sleep early!'' Kivaca laughs and she starts packing her stuff together. The others follow her lead.

Within 10 minutes they are all standing on the land with both their bags and their horses in their hand. A big smile is seen on their faces as they breathe the fresh air. Birds are seenflying above some trees. The sound of the sea hitting the sand gives a relaxed feeling. The soft wind makes the warm weather more manageable. Spread on the sand are shells in all colors and even some small stones in the most beautiful shapes. ''Where are we..?'' Cleb asks and he hears a small laugh. ''This, this is Shohe.'' a soft voice is heard from a little further and as they all look there they see a tall boy. He waves for a moment and slowly walks to them. ''I see you guys lifted with the old man Herbert.'' He continues. ''My name is Luke, pleasure to meet you all.'' he stops a few steps away from them before he greets the old man named Herbert. 

''My old son!'' Herbert laughs. ''Haven't seen you in ages, what a coincidence to see you here.'' He hugs the young boy and holds him tight. ''I brought some guests with me, do you mind leading them to the town? And keep them safe from the creatures!'' He says before turning back to the group. ''I have some things i need to do with the boat first, you can trust Luke. He will protect you guys but i think there wont be anything happening. Please follow him and tell the lady from the Inn that you guys came with me.'' He laughs and nods. The group agrees and wave back at Herbert as they follow Luke into the deep woods.

''So, what kind of creatures do you all have here?'' Arthur asks as he looks around. There are a lot of plants they have never seen before and everywhere they look there are birds seen that look back. ''We have quite a lot, but 9 out of 10 aren't dangerous.'' Luke answers. ''But sometimes there are a few creatures that will attack you out of nowhere. Even the birds you see so be prepared for everything.'' he continues. ''Anyways, where are you guys from?'' He asks while looking at Kivaca. ''We are from Eteodore.'' Hara answers while poking the girl in her side. ''Wha..'' She jumps up a little holding the reins of her horse tighter. ''What was that good for?!'' she asks. ''You seemed to be lost in thoughts.'' Cleb answers with a smile on his face. ''I was thinking about all the animals that are here.'' She mumbles.

As they arrive the little town it is already pretty late. ''It was a long walk to here, let me bring you guys to the Inn.'' Luke says. ''Follow me.'' The friends follow the tall boy leading them to a big building. ''You can place your horses there.'' the tall boy points at a big meadow. ''There they can eat something and there is a place to drink as well. I will wait here.'' he continues. The friends walk towards the meadow and release their horses, who seem to be confused a little bit, before heading back to Luke. ''Now, lets go in. I will introduce you to Lady Leda, she is very sweet and caring.'' He walks in and the others follow him.

''Luke, darling! There you are! And you brought some friends i see.'' A sweet voice greets them as they get in. ''I can see you guys are not from here, let me introduce myself. I'm Lady Lena, im the owner of this Inn and the mother of Luke.'' she says as she looks at her son. ''Pleasure to meet you. I'm Kivaca and these are my friends Rin, Cleb, Hara and Arthur. We came to this land together with Herbert.'' As Kivaca says the name of the old man a little light can be seen in Lady Lena's eyes. ''Herbert is here too? Where is he?'' She ask as she looks around. ''He will come soon, he had to do something with his boat first.'' Kivaca answers. ''Let me give you all some rooms so you can rest.'' the old lady says and she leads the friends to their rooms.

The friends settle themselves up in the room and go to sleep right after dinner.

''Mororas!'' Kivaca calls for her horse and the staillon runs up to her fastly. ''Hey there big boy.'' She smiles and she pets him on his head.

''You have a very beautiful horse.'' Luke walks up to her and looks at Mororas. ''He seems like a strong horse.'' He continues. ''That's right, he is one of the strongest on our land. I got him from my dad and there was a strong bond from the first seconds.'' She answers as she watches the staillon jump around wildly. ''He is one of the sweetest horses i have ever seen and wouldn't even dare it to hurt someone else, except if the person attacks me.'' She continues and the young boy listens carefully. ''Aren't your friends awake yet?'' He asks and Kivaca shakes her head. ''On some days they can sleep pretty long.'' She laughs for a moment. ''If you want, i can lead you around the town till they wake up.'' Luke says and he takes a few steps back while looking at her. ''That would be great!'' Kivaca answers and she follows the boy to the town.

''Hara..? Hara are you awake?'' Cleb shakes the boy a little. ''Wha.. I am now..'' Hara slowly opens his eyes and looks at the boy that woke him up. Cleb laughs a little. ''I thought, maybe we could cuddle up a little before getting out of bed.'' He continues softly. ''Ofcourse we can!'' Hara answers, pulling the boy on the bed with him. ''You know you don't have to ask that!'' He laughs a little while holding the boy tightly in his arms. ''Now lets sleep a little more, i believe its still early.'' He says and before they know it they are sleeping again.

''Rin!'' Arthur gets up and walks to the bed of the eldest boy. ''I just saw Kivaca walking to the town with that guy from yesterday! What if something happens.'' He says shaking the boy awake. ''Ooh, shut your mouth, nothing will happen. Kivaca is well trained she will be fine..'' Rin mumbles a little and pushes the younger one a little bit away. ''Now let me sleep, it's too early to wake up. We have a lot of things to do for today.'' he continues and he closes his eyes again. ''But im not sleepy anymore! And i dont want to go back to bed..'' Arthur looks around a little to look what he can do to kill some of the time. ''There is nothing i can dooo..'' He says before sitting back on his bed. He slowly lets himself fall back into bed and curls up under the warm blanket again. ''Maybe a little nap won't hurt anyone..'' He mumbles before drifting off to sleep. ''I told you, you are tired and need sleep.'' Rin answers with a little laugh before he also falls back asleep.

The birds start singing outside and the horses run around playfully in the still wet grass. Some rabbits run around in the meadow, trying to find their way back in the little holes they made. As the sun slowly gets up everyone is waking up in the small town. The four boys are still sleeping while Kivaca and Luke are walking through the small town together, greeting the other people that are walking around and buying some groceries for Lady Lena.