The journey.

Days passed as the friends started preparing to leave. They trained, saved gold, saved food and washed all their clothes. God knows what else they all did to prepare. It was going to be a long and dangerous journey, better stay safe as long as possible and prepare as good as you can, right?

''Clothes? Check. Food? Check. Gold..'' As Rin mumbled a little while checking the stuff he was bringing. ''Guys, do we have a extra horse to bring all our stuff?'' He continues and looks around at the other four elves. They all brought a lot, maybe a little bit too much. Even though they all have their own horses, they can't carry it all. ''I.. I don't think so...'' Kivaca answered and started thinking a little. ''Well, what er we going to do now? Buying a new horse is too expensive but we do need one to carry the heaviest things.'' Arthur says while looking at all the stuff they were about to bring.

It was silent for a while before Hara spoke. ''What if Cleb and i share his horse, then mine can carry all the stuff. Problem solved.'' They all looked at him and laughed. ''Really? Are you sure that is okay?'' Kivaca her eyes shined by this idea. ''That means we won't have much problems to start. Or at least for now, we still have to find a way to cross the sea.'' She continued as she loaded her horse with some stuff she could bring. ''Well, it's the only option we have right? Besides, i wouldn't mind sitting behind Hara to hold the reins.'' Cleb says as he looks at Hara. ''That's decided then, my horse will carry the heavy stuff and Cleb and i will share a horse.'' Hara says before grabbing some of the heavy bags and placing them on his horse. Kivaca climbs on top of her Staillon Mororas before whisteling to lift Misaki on it too. ''You are bringing your cat?'' Rin says as he watches how she does that. ''Yes, im nothing without my cat, she can help us to catch some food if we need it and she can warn us when there is danger.'' She answers while she pets Misaki and makes sure she won't fall off. 

As everyone is set Hara whistles too as they all watch Inuyasha running towards him. ''I'm bringing my cat too.'' he says happily. ''Shall we go?'' he continues while holding the little ball of fur. ''Hiyaa!'' Arthur says as he drifts off with the others following. As the others elves watch them disappear in the forest while waving at them there is one voice heard. ''They will die out there..''

''So where will we go?'' Arthur asks while looking at Kivaca. ''To the shore, we will reach it before it gets dark so we will stay the night there. We will be able to make a little shelter from the leafs and sticks that lay around there. A campfire can be made with the stones i brought.'' She answers with a smile. ''We will find a way to cross the sea next morning.'' she continues. 
''So what are we going to talk about?'' Rin asks. ''I know something! Remember that one time when we stole those kittens from that one kid.'' Kivaca starts. ''Ooh i remmeber that! Angry that he was! I remember him screaming 'Whoever stole my cats, the gods of the forest may know what i will do to you!' And he never found out it was us.'' Arthur laughs hardly. 
The five continue chatting as time passes and they all continue walking towards the shore.

It was getting dark when they reached it. Kivaca got off her horse and grabber the reins, binding Mororas at one of the trees standing there. ''Welcome at the shore guys, the place where the land meets the big blue ocean, vice versa.'' She laughed. ''We have to grab a few big leafs and some big sticks, if Arthur and Rin will do that then i will find some twigs and stones to make a small campfire to stay warm. Hara and Cleb, will you both watch the horses?'' The guys all nod and laugh. ''You surely are a leader.'' Rin says before walking off together with Arthur. Kivaca laughs softly and starts searching for some stones and twigs, leaving Hara and Cleb behind with the horses.

''We found some sticks and leafs.'' Arthur says as he walkes back to the two guys. ''Where is Kivaca?'' he asks while looking around. ''She will be right back, she was searching some other stones for the campfire.'' Cleb answers while grabbing some of the materials. ''Where should we build?'' he asks while looking around. They found a place and made the shelter before it got too dark when Kivaca returned. ''Ooh, you guys made the sleeping place already! I'm proud.'' She says while smiling before making the campfire. She sits down near it and enjoys the warmth and the dancing fire. The others join her and they continue talking before heading to sleep.

Arthur was the one that woke up as first. He stretched and looked at the others as he stood up. He walked out of the small shelter and looked at the sea. ''It looks so pretty.'' he mumbles. He kicks his shoes off and walkes towards the water. The sand feels soft and warm under his feet before he steps into the cold water, smelling the light sea breeze. ''It's magical right? Goodmorning Arthur.'' Kivaca walks up to him and walks into the water. ''Do you know how to swim?'' She asks as she looks at the young boy shaking his head. ''Come, i will teach you it.'' She continues grabbing his arm and pulling him deeper into the water. ''The most important thing is to trust yourself and the water, if you believe in it you wont sink. Just relax and accept the water.'' She says and the young boy follows her orders, he slowly lays down in the water and closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath before letting the water take over his body. Kivaca laughs a little and looks at him. ''You learn fast. Now try moving your arms and legs in the same pace.'' She continues.

''Guys, look at the water.'' Cleb says, he shakes Rin a little to wake him up. ''Kivaca is learning Arthur how to swim. Did you guys know she could swim?'' He asks. ''No..'' Rin answers with a sleepy voice while looking at the actions. ''I didn't know it either.'' Hara says. It's silent for a moment before the three starts laughing. ''She is his teacher, isn't she.'' Hara says after a while. ''Yes she is, she takes good care of him and us.'' Cleb answers as Rin nods softly. ''She is a good girl, she is like a sister to us all. Always making sure we are okay and safe.'' Hara continues. ''But at the same time you guys are like my brothers except for you Hara.'' Cleb says and wraps his arms around his boyfriend. ''You are my boyfriend.'' he finishes.

Kivaca and Arthur walk back to the others laughing a little. ''What's so funny?'' Rin asks. 
''Arthur felt a piece of seaweed touching his foot and stressed out about a 'sea monster' that tried to grab him.'' Kivaca laughs. ''For someone who never went into the water it was scary okay?'' Arthur says. ''Anyways, i think its time i should change into dry clothes and then we should move on to find a way to go the the other land.'' He continues. Everyone nods and gets up. 

''Are you ready?'' Cleb asks. ''Yes, let me get on my horse.'' Arthur answers as he gets out of the shelter and grabs his horse. He climbs on and looks at the others. ''So what now?'' Rin asks. ''We follow the shore, maybe somewhere there is something.'' Hara answers. ''Alright, let's move on!'' Rin says happily before walking forward with his horse. Kivaca leads her horse to the water and continues walking from there. 

As they continue walking they suddenly see a small building. They smile a little and look at each other. ''Lets check it out.'' Rin says, the others nod and get off. 
''Hello, is someone here?'' Kivaca's voice sounds loud but sweet. ''Yes, im here.'' A deep voice comes from behind them, they turn around and see an old man standing there. ''What do you guys want?'' He asks while walking up to them with a sweet smile. 
''We were wondering if you maybe knew how we could cross the sea.'' Arthur asks. ''I have a boat, but why would you cross the sea, its dangerous on the other side.'' The old man asks. ''Lots of dangerous creatures there, you really should be careful. Are you guys sure you want to cross the sea after knowing that? You maybe even die there. The Gods of the sea may know what else could all happen.'' He continues and the five young elves laugh. ''We know all the danger from the other lands. We know what can all happen and we know we might even die there.'' Kivaca answers. ''That's our point, we want to have a real adventure. Life here is nice and sweet but it gets boring after a while. Elves can become really old and to be honest i dont want to spend the rest of my life sitting around here. None of us want that.'' She continues. 
The old man laughs and nods his head. ''Alright, i will bring you to the other side but dont expect me to be there the whole time if you guys decide you want to go back.'' He answers. ''We will go in a few minutes, are you guys ready?'' he finishes. The five elves nod and smile. ''Thank you.'' They all say.

As they get on the boat they look at each other. ''Here we go guys, let the journey begin!'' Rin says as he laughs.