Glamoria

''Can i help you guys with something..?''

The five elves jump up a little before turning around with fear in their eyes. As they look at who talked to them they see an old lady with a sweet smile. She is small. Her eyes are a soft blue, making her facial expression sweeter then it already is. Her hands are the hands of an old lady but her nails are a bright red. ''I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you young kids.'' She apologizes.

''It's okay, in fact we are the ones that should say sorry.'' Kivaca answers after a short silence. ''In fact we were spying on your house.'' She continues while looking down, the others nod for a moment and do the same as the old lady lets out a witchu laugh. ''It's okay children, i get where it comes from. My name is Glamoria, im a Tarot reader.'' The old lady continues. ''I am in fact indeed a witch. But not a bad one!'' She continues and the five friends look up at her. 

''I am Rin, i'm the eldest of the group. This here is Kivaca, she is the only girl and the guys over there are Cleb, Hara and Arthur.'' Rin says, introducing them to Glamoria. ''How did you know we came here to see if you were a witch?'' Hara takes a small step forward and looks at the lady.
''Everyone who comes here is looking for the dangerous witch.'' Glamoria answers. ''When they see me they always run away as fast as they can. I wonder why.'' She continues.

''As far as i heard the story they burned you a few years ago.'' Kivaca answers. ''You got caught doing magic so they thought you were dangerous.''
''Oh child, that wasn't me. It was my sister.. Her name was Calamity, she had a gift to speak to animals. Or i shall say, beasts, not just animals.'' Glamoria looks down a little. ''She was the evil herself, but never harmed any creature with four or more legs. It is true that they burned her, that's why i'm here. I want to take back what is mine from her house but it is so much! It takes me a long time to pack everything on my own'' Glamoria looks back at the group. ''Can i offer you something to drink?'' She asks and the group nods softly while following the lady to the house.

''It is very weird, i have been here for a few weeks now. Everytime i go to bed it is like i can see my sister standing in the corner. I can even hear her voice calling out for me, when i answer she either disappears or tells me to take revenge for what the people did to her..'' Glamoria sighs while telling her story. ''It is said that when a witch lives somewhere for longer then 100 years, her soul binds itself to an item in the house, something that is hard to move. In some cases it happens earlier. She continues and sips her tea. ''When the witch dies, her soul stays in the house, everyone who lives in it afterwards gets haunted till they either die or leave the house. The only way to get rid of the witches soul is to remove the item where it is in. But it's very hard to find..''

As she tells her story a painfull scream is heard in the house. Glasses break and the elves and witch hardly push their hands against their ears.
The screams go on for a long time, it is like they try to make words before fading away.
Glamoria looks up again opening her eyes wide. ''Children, you have to leave!'' She says quickly standing up ''In hac ego defendat omnes ex nobis!'' Her spell is loud and creates some kind of shield around the five elves and herself.

Before the group could leave the house a loud laughter is heard from behind them. As they turn around they look right into the white eyes of the burned witch. ''You thought you could protect them? You TRAITOR!''  Her voice is loud and sharp, her hands raise up and her white eyes look more death then before. ''What are you talking about Calamity, these children are not from here. They are not the reason you got burned!'' Glamoria quickly walks towards the spirit and looks her deeply in the eyes. ''Get yourself back together and calm down! You have been following m the past few weeks now sister! I'm done with your games!'' Her sweet voice turned into a loud yell as she peaks to her sisters spirit. 

''We need to find a way to protect Glamoria.'' Kivaca says softly. ''We need to get her out of here safely.''

As the friends quitely discuss another spell is heard.
''Memini nobis pecus suscipit!'' 
A loud growl is heard and before everyone knows it a big orc walks into the house. He growls a second and looks directly at Glamoria.

''What have you done!'' She yells but the spirit is already gone. The orc runs up to her, not noticing how the friends ready their weapons.

A loud growl is heard again before the big monster slams his fists against the shield. It's about to break as the first arrow his the thick skin of the ugly beast. He slowly turns around, eyeing the boy with the bow. He readys another arrow and shoots, causing enough distraction for Glamoria to escape. She quickly walks towards a book of spells and starts searching in it.

Kivaca and Arthur ready their swords. ''Are you ready, remember what i thought you!'' Kivaca says and the youngest nods softly. From the other side Cleb and Hara readied their weapons too. Hara readys some arrows on the same pace as Rin while Cleb pulls out his sword. ''Ready.. Set.. Attack!'' As Rin yells the five elves start attacking the beast, causing it to get confused, not sure where to hit. The arrows fly through the air and blood spills on the floor. Swords slide their way into the skin of the beast while the beast itself just slams his fists around.

''There it is!'' As the beast is almost falling down Glamoria turns towards the elves. ''Stop fightin, before you guys kill it i want to try something now that it's weak!'' Her soft voice causes the friends to stop and step back quickly, out of reach for the beast.

''Perde pecuniam propter fratrem tuum bestia bonum, omne malum relinquens post tergum!''
A bright light is seen from the beast but soon it fades again. A loud growl is heard while the five friends see how the beats throws himself on the old lady. A loud scream is heard before the weak body of Glamoria falls on the ground covered in blood. Before anyone thinks clearly The five friends throw themselves on the orc again. Fighting like they never did before.

The beast lets out one loud growl before it drops dead on the floor, right beside Glamoria.
She smiles softly and points at the table. ''M..move the table.. de..destroy it out..side..'' She mumbles softly, a small drip of blood leaves her mouth as Kivaca slowly lifts Glamoria's head up a little. ''Cleb, can you do something?'' She asks, a small tear falling down her cheek. Cleb nods, having tears in his own eyes as well. ''I can try something..'' He softly says but before he can even try something Glamoria shakes her head. ''D..Don't try anything..'' She stumbles with a soft smile. ''I'm very old.. Save your energy.. Take.. Take the book.'' She looks at the friends a little. ''Take good care.. of each other.. And be careful.. I.. I will watch over you all..'' Before she closes her eyes a few tears fall down her cheeks. Her soft hands slowly lose their power and her head tilts a little.

The five friends look at the lifeless witch for a few minutes before laying her down softly. ''First destroy the table.. Then burry her.'' Kivaca says, she wipes her tears off and walks to the table. Rin walks up to her as well just like Cleb and Hara. They lift it up and with enough power they carry it outside. ''Heavy it is.'' Rin says. ''Cleb!'' He looks at the young elf who slowly nods. ''Hoc perdam virtutem naturae.'' Cleb's words cause the table to get lifted up and set on fire. Again the loud screams are heard but they don't seem to hurt the group anymore. They watch how the table burns to ashes before heading back inside the house.

They all look at Glamoria. ''She deserves a grave in this forest, where she died in order to protect us.'' Arthur says. ''We better start digging then..'' Rin says grabbing the shovel that stood beside the drawer. He walks outside silently and starts digging a deep grave. 

''Even though we didn't knew her so long, she trusted us and she got our trust very quickly. It is sad she had to die like this.'' Kivaca's words are chosen carefully. ''May the angels of nature bring you to God.'' A tear falls down on the soft earth.

''De rosis vrevit in sepulcum singularem personam.'' Clebs words sound almost dreamy as he says the spell. They watch for a moment as a small rose starts growing on top of the grave. 

''We should head back to take some rest and tell Lady Lena what happened.'' Hara says. They all walk back to their horses, as sad and hurt as they are, and slowly ride back towards the Inn where lady Lena and Luke are waiting for them.

The horses run around in the meadow again. The five friends walk inside slowly while covered in dirt, blood and sweat. As Lady Lena sees them her face clears up for a second, until she notices what they look like.

''What happened back there?'' As she spoke these words, the five slowly shook their head before opening their mouths so tell the whole story.