Luke.

The friends had a lot of trouble sleeping that night. All they could think about was how Glamoria was killed right in front of their eyes while they could do nothing. It was a very silent and long night. No one dared to say a word, scared to cry if they would. Lady Lena had been sad about the death of the old lady, she decided to tell what happened to Luke so he would be updated and the young elves could get some rest.

Kivaca couldn't hold it any longer and decided to go to the stables for a little bit. Her horse was always there to cheer her up. As soon as she stepped outside she could feel the cold breeze in her hair. The stables were not that far away, it was a fine walking distance. She slowly started her way to Mororas, who would probably be eating or laying down by now. The smell of horses already got into her nose and without noticing she started to walk a little faster, teardrops rolling down her cheeks. The trees made a soft rustling noice when the wind hugged the leafs, the little stream of water was flowing in the same direction as the days before and the little bugs were flying around freely. The stables could be seen already and Kivaca smiled a little as she starts running towards the box Mororas is in.

As she arrives she hears something that isn't anything like nature, she quickly hides in the stable with Mororas and listens to what it is... ''Footsteps..'' she mumbles softly. ''They're coming closer.'' She whispers and looks at Mororas. He seems kinda happy and interested in the person that is walking there. ''Who is it..?'' Kivaca slowly gets up and peeks a little above the stable door. ''OOH! It's Luke!'' she says as she stands up. He hears her and quickly turns to Kivaca. ''You scared me there girl!'' he says with a shocked look on his face. ''Why are you with Mororas? Shouldn't you be asleep.'' There was a small silence before Kivaca answered his question. ''I had some trouble sleeping and i wanted to see Mororas for a little. It's sad that it's so late, i would've loved it to go for a ride.'' She sighs and she starts petting the staillon. ''Then why don't we go for a ride? I'll grab Link and we can go for a ride together. It's safer and fun.'' Luke answered and he quickly grabbed the saddles.

A few moments later the two were riding through the woods, they equipped some small weapons. Kivaca had a dagger and Luke had a small knife. They didn't think they needed anything more for a simple ride. ''You know what? I want to show you something, just follow me!'' Luke said with a smile. Kivaca nodded and started to follow the boy and the black and white spotted horse. It was a pretty fun ride, not too far and surrounded by nature. Kivaca looked around, not noticing that they had arrived already. When she looked back she saw Luke looking at her while he was standing next to his horse. ''We're here.'' He said, holding a hand out for her so he could help her get off. She accepted his help and petted Mororas before following him further.

In front of them was a big pond. It was surrounded by flowers, trees and some small bushes. She could smell the nature around her, it made her relax. Luke sat down and Kivaca joined him quickly after it, her hand touched the soft grass, her hair was dancing in the wind and she closed her eyes. She suddenly felt very tired and forgot everything that happened before. She soflt leaned against the boy sitting next to her, slowly dozing off a little. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled soflty.

''Guys, i think Kivaca is gone.'' Rin says. ''I just went to look at the stable and Mororas isn't there either!'' He sounds very concerned. ''Rin, did you look if Link was in his stable? If not she's probably having a ride with Luke. You know how much she loves going for a midnight ride when her mind is stressed like this.'' Arthur says as he turns around. He just fell asleep a little bit, he wasn't waiting for Rin to wake him up again. ''You have a point, Link wasn't in his stable. She's probably with Luke.'' Rin says as he sits down on his bed again. His mind started going back to the forest and Glamora. He couldn't believe that she died. She was so sweet and lively. He lays down and closes his eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

''Kivaca.. Wake up! it's time to go back.'' Luke soflty shakes the girl trying to wake her up. As he sees her eyes open he smiles. ''Had a nice nap? It's getting light again, you should go lay in bed and sleep a little more.'' The soft voice of the boy wakes her up a little. She stands up and walks towards Mororas. ''How long did i sleep? Weren't you cold? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?'' She climbs on top of the horse and looks at the boy. ''You were so peaceful, i kind of fell asleep myself as well.'' He answers as he makes his horse walk forward. ''Back home we go?'' he asks. ''Back home we go.'' She answers. They slowly ride back to the stables, still enjoying the silence, the nature and the company of each other.

Luke soflty carries the girl to her room. Kivaca fell asleep rigth after cleaning mororas, the hay was like a natural bed for her. As soon as Luke found her he lifted her up, he couldn't let her sleep there. As he walks up to the house Lady Lena greets him. ''Good morning Darling!'' she says. ''Bringing the lady back to bed? Did she hit the hay, literally?'' The lady laughed a little as she sees the young boy with the girl. ''We went for a ride, i showed her the pond in the forest and she fell asleep, when we rode back we brushed the horses and she fell asleep. I decided to carry her back home, i didn't want to wake her up again. I'm bringing her to bed now, she had a rough day and night. Poor girl must be very tired and stressed.'' He answers. ''You're right, bring the lady to bed. Make sure she's warm and then search for me, i got some tasks for you around the house. Take your time but don't wait too long.'' The woman continues to walk and the boy slowly walks towards the room.

As he lays he rin bed she opens her eyes a little bit but closes them right away again. ''Go sleep a little longer sweetheart, you will need it.'' Luke stands up and walks out of the room, he looks back once more to see that the girl already turned around. He closes the door and walks towards the front door. ''Luke, wait up!'' Rin walks up to him and smiles. ''Going out at midnight with the princess i noticed? Did you get her to sleep? She was probably very tired.'' Rin says as he walks next to Luke. ''Yeah, I found her at the stables at midnight, she told me she would love it to go on a ride so we did. She fell asleep when we took a little rest, i let her sleep a little and when the sun started to come up i woke her up.'' Luke answers. ''We rode back and brushed the horses, she fell asleep in the hay, i decided to carry her home and bring her to bed, she deserves some rest.'' The boy continued.

Rin walked up to Lady Lena. ''Good morning! Is there anything i can do to help?'' He asked. ''The others are still asleep and i'm kinda bored, should i help you to feed the animals?'' He asks. The lady smiles and nods. ''For sure love, you can feed the pigs, chickens and the horses. Luke will clean the stables and i will take care of the food and crops.'' As soon as the lady said it Rin started to work. Slowly the others woke up, except for Kivaca. She was deep asleep. The friends didn't bother to wake her up, it was a day to rest and forget about what happened. Kivaca needed sleep and they would let her, even though it meant she would sleep until tomorrow.