The old witch.

''I think we also need some bubble-berries.'' Luke said as he looked around on the market. ''Found them! This sweet lady sells them!'' Kivaca grabs his arm and pulls him to the stand where a lady sells all kinds of fruits and vegetables. ''Good morning m'lady, can we have 20 bubble-berries, please?'' She looks at Luke who gets the gold out of his pocket with a small smile on his face as she tells the lady her order.
''What else do we need? I'm beginning to like this!'' Her eyes shine while looking at all the food, weapons, clothes and animals. ''It's so crowded, i've never seen anything like this before..'' She mumbles softly as she feels someone wraps a arm around her waist. ''We should move on to the meat section, after that we can get something to drink if you like?'' Luke pulls her a little aside so a man can pass the two with his new bought lamb. Kivaca nods as they continue walking their way to the next place, a basket full of things in her hand.

''Good morning young boys, your friend is off to the market together with Luke. Don't worry, he will take good care of her.'' Lady Lena greets the boys before putting some fresh baked bread in a basket. ''Do you guys want to eat something? I baked some fresh bread.'' She offers as she hands the four guys some bread. ''Thank you miss.'' Rin and Cleb say as they start eating. ''This is delicious!'' Arthur looks surprised at the bread. Lady Lena laughs a little. ''I used to work in the bakery long before i opened this Inn. I was one of the best bread bakers in the little town, lots of people bought my bread when they had the gold for it.'' She sits down in a chair and starts telling. ''It was all fun untill..'' she stops for a moment. ''Until the boss got sick. It costed him a lot of money to get better, more then we earned in the bakery.'' she continues and she sighs a moment. ''But ah well, he is better and earns his money on a different way now, things are as they are.'' She laughs again like nothing happened before getting up. ''I'm going to get back to work, if you guys need anything, you can always come to me.'' She heads back to the kitchen and leaves the guys alone.

''A bakery.'' Arthur says. ''We only had one and their bread wasn't even THAT good.'' he mumbles. ''But yeah, who knew there was something better then his bread? We always just ate that, there wasn't anything else.'' Hara continues while putting another piece of bread in his mouth. ''I wonder what Kivaca and Luke are doing now, and where they are.'' Rin says with a slightly concerned look. ''We all knwo Kivaca, she can get caught up in something really fast. What if they won't come back till tonight?'' he continues while looking outside.
''Don't be so crazy, even though we only know Luke for one day i got a good feeling with the guy.'' Cleb pokes Rin in his side and laughs. ''Don't be such a dad.'' Arthur continues and Hara starts laughing loudly as Rin's face starts turning red. ''I'm not a dad!'' he says with a raised voice.

''Did you hear about it?''
''About what?''
''Well, you know.. About the old witch.''
''The one that lived in the forest? She is dead right?''
''I heard she is seen again not so long ago, in her old little house in the forest.''
''Nonsense, i saw how she got burned with my own eyes! There is no way she can be still alive!''
''Maybe you're right. I just have a bad feeling about it..''

''What are they talking about?'' Kivaca asks while listening to the conversation between two guys on another table. ''A old witch in the forest? That got burned?'' she continues.
''The old witch, in fact a old lady that used to make a lot of potions, used to live in the forest. When people started saying she used magic she got arrested by the guards, only to be burned a few days after. It was horrible to see and hear, not to think about how bad it smelled!'' Luke explains. ''But apparently it's said that she had been seen again, in the same house. Lot's of people say that she's back for revenge, others say it's just an illusion.'' He finishes and he takes a sip of his beer.
''Aren't you curious?'' Kivaca's question in soft but some people look at her. ''I mean, what if she is there? Don't you want to see it with your own eyes?'' She continues. Some man slams his fist on a table.
''You're crazy woman! Wanting to see the old witch with your own eyes is like fighting with a bear! I can guarantee you that you won't come back alive.'' He shouts. You can clearly hear that he is drunk. ''Weird, small woman.'' He mumbles before sitting down again. ''Who is she anyways..''

''They are gone for a long time now, i'm really getting worried!'' Rin shouts a little as he gets up. ''What if we just go and search for them!''
''Search for who?'' Kivaca's soft voice sounds loud in the room. ''We're back guys, and we bought you something to drink.'' She laughs as she grabs the drinks out of the basket.

''I will bring this to lady Lena and go clean up some stables, i will see you later!'' Luke takes over the basket and smiles before heading towards the kitchen as well.

''Okay guys, i heard something.'' Kivaca says as she sits down. ''Hold up a second girl!'' Rin looks at her with a angry look. ''First you just disappear with a boy we met yesterday, then you stay away for a long time and now you just want to tell us some gossips you heard in town?'' He starts shouting a little, making the girl jump back a few inches. ''Well, you guys were sleeping.. I didn't know it would take so long..'' She starts mumbling, searching the right words to say. 
''Come on Rin, take it easy. I'm curious what she has to say!'' Cleb says to the eldest. Rin sighs a little and sits down. ''Go on..'' he says while looking at the girl.

''People told me i was crazy for wanting to see it with my own eyes, it would be my death they said!'' the four boys listen carefully as Kivaca tells the story. ''It just doesn't change the fact that i really do want to see her with my own eyes!'' She finishes.
''Now you got me curious too, i think you got us all curious!'' Hara says with his eyes wide open. ''What if they find out we can use magic as well, i mean, we are elves ofcourse we can.'' he continues. ''I would say we will go to the forest and find it out a little. We are with five, there can't happen much.'' Cleb holds Hara's hand and pinches it a little. 
''It will be our first adventure!'' Arthur says happily and the others nod. ''Let's prepare then!''

''Kivaca! Where are you guys going?'' Luke walks up to the group outside.
''We are going to take a little ride in the forest, we want to see if there really is a witch there.'' She answers with a smile. ''You know that it is very dangerous right? You never know what you will all see!'' Luke looks a little concerned. ''Ofcourse we do, but what can one witch do against five elv.. humans?'' Kivaca quickly corrects herself and smiles. ''Just be careful, all of you!'' Luke says as he takes a step back. ''I will tell Lady Lena that you are showing the guys around a little.'' He nods and waves as the group rides off.

The hooves are barely heard because of all the leaves on the path. The trees look green with some brown and yellow leaves falling down. Birds are heard whistling and everywhere around there are little insects flying around. Some bigger then others, some with colors and some just one specific color. It's a beautiful and peaceful place.
''So, we have to go west by the big apple tree, then we will see the house from itself.'' Kivaca says while looking around. ''I think it's best if we leave the horses somewhere here, that way we can hide better and we are completely silent.'' She continues before hopping off her horse. The others follow her lead and bind their horses on some smaller trees. They ready their weapons and slowly start walking to the west.

As they walk a little they see a small house. It's made out of old stones in the middle of an open place. They door is from wood and there are a few small windows. The curtains are wide open and some shelfs with ingredients are seen inside the house. Some look weird and old, others look fresh cut. ''Strange..'' As the group hide behind some trees they keep their eyes on the small house. ''There is no movement, not even a little sound from inside the house.'' Kivaca whispers. ''I think it's safe.'' They cover their weapons again and stand straight when a soft voice is heard behind them.

''Can i help you guys with something..?''