Training.

(just gonna skip the morning routines)

As the group reaches their favorite part in the forest its already warm. It's still early but light enough to train in the forest like they mostly do, hey did set up a whole parkour they can do with their horses, so why not? ''Did you guys bring your swords?'' Kivaca's words echo a little. ''offcourse we do!'' The boys answer happily pulling their swords. ''Good, Rin and i are going to train Arthur a little, Hara and Cleb you two can do your own thing. Do whatever your hearts desire just be careful and watch out for us.'' She continues in a sweet but stern voice. ''We dont want any accidents to happen.''
It's silent for a moment before the two boys laugh. ''ofcourse we will be careful, nothing to worry about. I think i will just learn Cleb some of the archer skills i have. We will do it far from your place so dont be afraid of getting an arrow through your head. I dont think Cleb is that bad.'' Hara says with a smile on his face.

The training base is small but has enough space for different classes to train. There is a open place right beside a small river where they relax a lot when its warm. A little deeper into the forest they build a small training place, there are plates where they should shoot at and hand made dummies for the sword trainings. There is even a little place where people could train their magic, its a big circle made from stones with a few poles in it for the magic. No matter wher you stand, you can see what everyone is doing and hear each other from every place if you speak a little loud. The friends foudn the place once when they were young and came there almost every day before bulding their training base there. No other elf knows about the place since its far from the town.

As they get off of their horses they look at each other. ''We will grab the open place near the water, will you two use the normal base?'' Rin asks while grabbing his sword together with arthur. Hara and Cleb nod at him and grab their bows and arrows before walking off a little. 
Kivaca grabs her swords before heading towards Rin and Arthur to the open place. She sighs softly and checks one more time if all the horses are tied up well. As she reaches Rin and Arthur she can hear the older one talking to the younger one about the thing they are going to learn him and how dangerous it can be to use. She laughs a moment and the two guys look at her confused. ''What's so funny? These are important things to learn.'' Rin says a little confused. ''It's just that you two look like brothers from afar.'' she answers ans she sits down on a rock. ''Go on.'' she finishes before the two boys continue their talk and continue to their training.

A little bit further Cleb has a new attempt on shotting an arrow into one of the platforms. ''I did it! It's in the platform!'' He shouts happily as he hears Hara laughing behind him. ''Come here, let me help you a little.'' Hara says as he walks towards his boyfriend. He stands close to him, his chest touches Clebs back as he holds his hands in the right position. ''You should hold your arms further away from you, so they are fully stretched.'' he says. ''Then you put your other hand with the arrow on the string and pull it closer to you. It's okay that pulling th string goes heavy, this means that you have enough power to shoot right throuw an animals skull.'' he continues. ''All you need to do now, close one eye and focus where you will shoot the arrow before letting go...'' as he says this Cleb focusses on the middle of the platform before letting go of the string. 

As the three friends hear a loud cheer from the two other boys they look up from their training with Arthur. ''What is happening there?'' Arthur asks as he hears another cheer. ''Probably some good shots from Cleb. He never did this before so i can understand it if they get happy that he hits the platform.'' Rin answers before turning his head back to Kivaca and Arthur. ''Ready?'' He asks and the two nod their heads. ''Start!'' As soon as the two hear this Arthur spurts forward and attempts an attack on Kivaca, who smartly dodges the attack and kicks him in his side. ''Ouch!'' Arthur collapses to the ground and holds his side. ''Damnit, not again!'' he says before standing up again. ''Hey, dont worry so much. You just learned it today ofcourse you wont beat us immidiately. You need a lot of practise first.'' Kivaca says while ruffling her hand through the youngest hair. He growls a little and walks towards one of the rocks.

While time passes the friends continue training in the forest. ''Maybe we should head back soon.'' Rin says as he looks up to the sky. ''It gets quite late and we should still eat something, maybe even drink something.'' he continues. Kivaca nods a little before whistling to the other two boys and waves them to come.

''Let's go to the horses and head to the Dancing Wolves. We will eat some dinner there and drink something.'' Kivaca says. ''Maybe we can dance around with some of the others and otherwise we will just head home early.'' she suggest and the others nod. ''Altough i prefer dancing with Hara..'' Cleb says. ''We know, but not everyone will accept your relationship, just play along with it and try to have some fun.'' Arthur answers as he jumps on his horse.
Kivaca jumps on her horse as well and looks at the others. ''Shall we?'' She asks before they all ride off.

''Did you guys hear what Steven said?'' Rin says while biting on a piece of meat. ''Apparently that one old crazy man returned from his journey to Shohe.'' he continues. ''Really? I thought he was dead already.'' Arthur says. The friends look at each other a moment and smile. ''If the old man can do it, why can't we? I suggest we go on a journey too. To the other side of the ocean!'' Kivaca says happily while chugging her beer. ''I think you are both crazy and drunk!'' Arthur looks at her with big eyes. ''We will die out there!'' He continues before grabbing her arm.
''Why would we, we can fight, we are fast and we are smart.'' She continues as she stands up. ''I agree with Arthur, you should dance around a little before you continue talking about this.'' Cleb says. ''Fineee.'' she says before grabbing someones arm and pulling him in for a dance.

''I don't think it's a good idea to go over sea to the other lands.'' Hara says. ''It's dangerous there. We maybe train for fighting but we never fought with a real enemy or monster. What if we see a wolf?'' He continues. The others nod a little. ''But on the other hand, we do get bored here easily. So why not try it out? I mean, if things happen then they happen.'' Rin answers. ''I think she has a point somewhere, that doesn't stop the fact that we have to prepare well for it IF we do it. But i don't see why we should not do it. The old crazy man could do it without dying and how old is he? Like 5689 years old, right?'' he continues and the others nod.

Kivaca sits back down and laughs a little. ''Who wants some more drinks?'' She happily asks and the others cheer as she puts her hand up to order some more. ''Arthur, do you feel better from your wounds already?'' Rin asks. The youngest nods softly and winks at him. ''Yes, it doesn't hurt anymore, maybe next time we practise i can beat one of you two!'' he happily says. A few other elves look at them a little confused before continuing the things they were doing.

''Kivaca, we thought about it a little. Let's go on that journey.'' Rin says softly. ''We don't have much to lose and if we stay here we will die from boredom, i bet you 30.000 gold on that.'' he continues laughing. ''So lets have a toast on this. To a new journey that will hopefully bring us lots of joy!'' Arthur laughs. The beer spills everywhere as the mugs touch each other with a hard sound. Lots of elves look at thir direction a little disturbed about the loud sounds they make. The five friends chat a little more about the idea and what to bring with them on the journey before they head home late at night. 

Their walking home routine is the same as always, only this time they will sleep longer then usual and will have to think of what to bring with them on their journey. They decide to train a little bit more the coming days and to save some food and other thinsg they need. They all disappear into their houses with the same feelinsg. Scared, excited, happy and energetic. What will this journey bring them? Will they make it back home or will they die there in another land. What will the other elves say about it and how will they pass the ocean? What will they all see, will they be able to communicate with other creatures? Will they stay friends or will their friendship end due a big fight? 

There is only one way to find out. They all close their eyes when laying in bed, waiting for a new day to start in which they will get ready together.