Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Chapter Twenty

MAXIMILLIAN GENTLY PUSHED HER BACK on the bed with his other hand. Nagpatuloy ang palitan nila ng mainit na halikan. Tuluyang naramdaman ni Sondra ang unti-unting pagkawala niya sa katinuan. She felt her body needing him so much, grinding against him as her legs parted to welcome him between them. Pumuwesto roon ang lalaki, naiintindihan kung saan niya ito gusto pumuwesto kahit walang palitan ng salita ang namamagitan sa kanila.

She let out a soft gasp as his hand reached at the bottom of her top and violently tugged them up. Then he pulled up her bra, exposing her breasts. They continued the torrid kiss, his tongue dipping in the warmth of her mouth and Sondra greedily sucked to taste him. Nakalapat ang kamay niya sa pisngi ng lalaki at ang isa naman ay naglalakbay sa dibdib nito.

His chest... so hard and pumping against her palm... His skin so warm...

"Ahh..." she softly breathed out when his hand began squeezing her breast.

Humiwalay ang mga labi nito sa kanya, nagpakawala ng nananabik na paghingal at nilaro ng mga daliri nito ang kanyang nipple. Her cheeks tingled at the feeling of how her nipple hardened at the way his fingers knead and pulled it. Her nipple was like a bubble gum that he toyed with his mouth, stretching with a pull before putting back in his mouth.

Tinaas nito ang paldang suot niya. Humagod ang kamay ng binata sa kanyang hita at marahas na binaltak ang suot niyang panty. He let out a grunt. Sondra lifted her hips that gave him ease in pulling it off. Inabot niya ang suot nitong pantalon at sabik na hinila pababa. He watched her with hazy eyes, lips parted in amazement at how her hands accessed through his briefs and pulled out his length. Sondra felt herself tremble, holding his cock and not clearly knowing how to do it right.

She followed her instinct and gave it a pull.

"Ohh..." patong ng binata ng kamay nito sa kamay niya. His hand directed hers to grab his length and stroke it up and down.

She quivered as their hands moved together. He squeezed, making her fingers squeeze around his width. She squeezed and yet could not fully grab the width of his cock that was slowly getting slick and sticky. Maximillian watched, trying to swallow and keep his moans in his throat. A low rumble formed underneath his throat. His breathing turned shallow.

"Oh... fuck..." hindi na nito mapigilan na iungol iyon.

Sondra bit her lower lip. Sinulyapan niya ang pamumula ng mukha ng lalaki, ang papikit nitong mga mata na lumipat ng tingin sa kanyang mukha. Nanatiling nakaawang ang mga labi nito.

"Ahh..." muling panunulas mula sa mga labi nito habang inaabot ang kanyang pisngi.

Binaba ni Sondra ang tingin, kamay na lang niya ang natitira palang tumataas-baba at pumipiga rito. Her eyes widened upon seeing his cock growing and hardening. Naghalo ang excitement at kaba sa kanyang dibdib.

He was really big...

"Stop it," hila nito sa kamay niya paalis sa pagkalalaki nito.

"Millian—"

He pinned her wrist against the bed, above her head. His other hand pulled her by the hip to lower her body. Nakatukod ang isang tuhod nito sa kama. Hinila siya nito hanggang sa maisampa ang binti niya sa ibabaw ng isa nitong binti. That position elevated her hips, pulled her parted legs closer to his waiting cock.

Maximillian bent on top of her and slowly descended to proceed with his first dip.

"Oh," singhap niya nang maramdaman ang ulo nito.

He pulled back a bit and finally slammed in.

"Ah!" liyad niya.

He was inside.