Wattpad Original
Mayroong 23 pang mga libreng parte

Introductory Message

Hi, darlings!

Thank you for taking the time to read this part of the story. It is really very important for me to keep my readers updated and be in-the-know about what's up. Like I've said before, I want you darlings to always proceed with caution before reading my stories.

First off, everything good that is happening with my writing career right now has been possible because of you. Your support, feedback and appreciation of my stories proved your part in my success as a writer; for that I am grateful. Now, I'm in a new writing venture:

Rough has been chosen to be a part of Wattpad's Paid Stories program! (Yey!)

As we all know, a lot of Wattpad writers have become a part of this program where readers can show their support for their favorite authors/stories by buying Wattpad coins to access it whole. Purchasing Wattpad coins can be done via debit card, credit card, online bank payment, watching ads, or regular load.

I had my uncertainties at first, considering that not everyone can afford the coins needed to access the locked chapters of the story, but I tell you, I share the same jittery feeling because as a writer, as much as possible, I want everybody (as in, everybody!) to be able to read and enjoy my stories.

I have shared my insights about Paid Stories before and asked your concerns too. That's why, I know what your expectations are. So I made sure this novel is polished with bonus scenes and chapters awaiting! Be rest-assured that every coin you'll be spending in the chapters of this story will be all worth it. You'll be able to enjoy the story as steamy, thrilling, and hot as it was originally written because you deserve it for the support you'll be giving! Plus, the first chapters are free to read so you'll know if you're ready to read more of this sexy tale... (- -,)

Now if you're interested to know what made the first readers of this story go crazy over Maximillian and Sondra (but most of them are only crazy for our hot daddy Maximillian *eyeroll* hahaha~!) start reading and enjoy Rough! <3

With Love,

ANAxoxo