Chapter six

Y/n P.O.V

"Goodnight my love." He closed the door as he said that softly. When I heard him closed the door, I sat up straight thinking what he just said earlier.

"So what he said on the game was true? I thought he was just joking me but I guess that words came out from his mouth was not a joke right?"
Thinking about it , I fall asleep without me noticing.

*Next Day*

My alarm rang loudly that it made me broke my alarm. I sigh and stare at my broken alarm.

"Guess I have to buy a new one."
I put my alarm in my desk then quickly go to my bathroom to do my routine.

I wear a casual outfit then go downstairs to meet the others.

I was confused because Jin oppa is not there. Suddenly I smell some food on the kitchen and decided to follow it.

"Ouk! Jin oppa? Are you the one who cook this foods?" I was shook because there are really a lot of foods on the table.

"Yeah of course, you see that I'm the one who is in the kitchen right?"
He jokingly said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Go wake up the others and let them come here to eat okay?"

"Fine.."

I was waking the others up but they didn't move a bit. I think of a way to wake them up and suddenly I smirk mischievously.

"Is that what you want? Then I will make it hard for you."

I stand near where they are sleeping then...

"Guys Help me! There's a thief inside the house!" I yelled on the top of my lungs enough to hear them. They stand up immediately while I just smirk at them again.

"Where is the thief?!" They all said while panicking and I just laugh at them which made them stop.

"It was hard to wake you up guys so I pranked you! by the way you guys only have few minutes left before school starts and you have to get ready now because if you don't, me and Jin oppa will be leaving you all here. bye!"

I waved at them leaving them that has angry faces plastered on their face.

*Time skip*

We go to school using a van and now we were infront of the school but they were some girls fangirling because of the boys.

"OPPA!! Saranghae!!"

"You're so handsome like always oppa!!"

"Notice me oppa's!"

Seriously? These crazy girls are getting on my nerves!

"Can you freaking stop this screamings!! It was so annoying!"

I said that to make them give us some space because they keep shouting.

*Bell rings*

We go to our classes except
Minjae, Lisa, Jin, Suga, J-hope, and rapmonster because they are from the different classes. We have a singing class first. Me and my friends proceeded to our seats before the teacher came in.

"Good morning students!"

"Good morning Mr.Choi!"

"So i have a announcement-" He got cut off by the boy who suddenly speaks.

"Do we have a 1 month break?!"

"Actually-"

"Yey!! We have a vacation!" The boy said loudly which made the Mr.Choi scratch his forehead. The students started saying 'Woo hoo!' 'yehey!' and other more.

"Can you stop this yelling thing? You were not going for a vacation but instead You will sing in the front because I need one person who has a good voice because there will be a battle of singing in other schools and we were included! Understood?!"

He yelled a bit louder because of the voices of the students are getting louder and louder.

"So who wants to sing in the front?"

Nobody raise their hand so he scan the whole room and he landed his eyes at me.

"You, come here and sing." He pointed at me and signal me to come in the front.

I go to the front then prepared the song for me to sing then started singing.

When I was done singing they all clapped for me still shocked.

Jungkook P.O.V

When she was done I clapped for her and she just show me her bunny smile making me blush.

Y/n P.O.V

I go to my seat while the teacher also called the other students for them to sing.When they are all done the teacher was thinking of who will he pick for the singing battle.

"I guess I already choose who will be our winner and will participate in the battle and the winner is..... Kim Y/n!"
Everyone congratulate me while I was shock, I thank the teacher.

"Okay that's all for now you may now take a break."

When the teacher leaves,my friends came to me.

"Nice job Y/n! You did great! You deserved that."

Jungkook gave me a thumbs up while I thank him.

"We are still here guys." Irene unnie interrupted us with a fake cough and my other friends started teasing us.

"Such a cute couple, right guys?!" Taehyung asks them and they agreed making the both of us facepalm at their behaviour.

"Yes!"

"Guys we are just talking! Don't overreact." We laugh at how they act and continue our day.

*Next day*

I go downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring and open the door just to see...

My friend Jungkook.

Yes, He is now my friend. We get along yesterday and I like him as a friend. He was a nice, cute, handsome and funny friend.

"Oh hey Jungkook!What are you doing here?"

"I go here because I want to go to the school with you by walking, if it's okay to you?"

"I would love to!" I answered happily.

"Then let's go."

We walked to the sides of the streets and go to the school with silence *Cough* I mean AWKWARD SILENCE.

We go to the campus and saw someone standing there with a banner. On my right side there is a banner full of pics and someone is holding it and the left side is the same but it is Jungkook's face. We walk straight to understand what is happening because there is also a banner there and someone is holding onto it.

'Support Y/NKOOK as our school loveteam!'

What the actual fudge is this?!

To Be Continued...