Chapter thirteen

Y/n P.O.V

Its been 1 month since me and Ji ah were friends. Taehyung and Minjae were already together. I can't consider Ji Ah as a bestfriend because once she sees Jungkook, she'll be clinging onto his arms and being flirty I thought it was just 'Friendly' but my mind is thinking freaking wrong!

"Hey Ji ah!" I called her name when I saw her clinging on my boyfriend's arms AGAIN!

"Hey!" She shouted back. Once I reached her, I dragged her to the place where we can talk; garden.

"Can I ask you something?" I asks, Ji Ah nodded

"Sure, is it that important?"

"Yes."

"Spill it." Ji Ah said with a straight and annoyed face.

"Why have you been flirty and always clinging on my boyfriend's arms?"
I spit out the words I want to say.

"That is what friends do right?" Ji Ah asks again patting my shoulders.

"Is that what you called 'friends'
or a slut? You've been flirty towards him ever since you laid your eyes on him! But remember this, he is my boyfriend not yours so.. BACK OFF!" I said, leaving her there alone angry.

Ji Ah P.O.V

Finally you noticed it. You are really blind and stupid. You didn't even notice that I was slowly taking him away from you haha.

Y/n P.O.V

As I was walking back to the hallways, I remember that I wasn't seeing Mingyu in this school anymore. Why though? He said he was always busy on something but I can't figured it out.

"Y/n!"

"Heyo... Kyulkyung?"

"Where have you been Y/n? I was so worried about you because you suddenly run away from here with Ji Ah." Kyulkyung said looked worried though.

"Where are the others?"
I asks.

"They were doing something important while Minjae is hanging out with your brother." She responded back. "So are you going to explain?"

"About what? I don't have anything to explain." I asks innocently for her not to notice I was hiding something from her but she knows me very well and she is my closest friends among the other girls, Irene unnie and the others are also my friends but I just have a lot of similarities with Kyulkyung unnie.

"Fine..." I explained everything that happened starting from where I dragged Ji Ah to the garden and once I was done explaining, she balled her hands into fist because of angriness.

"How dare she trying to steal jungkook away from you?!"

"Shush! Calm down! " I said trying to calm her down.

Me and kyulkyung went to a nearby Milk Tea Shop because we were craving for it. We sit down near the window and talk about things to catch up everything we do because of this busy days. As we wait for the order the bell rings, meaning another customer came in. They both look familiar. They sat a bit far away from us so I can't clearly see their faces but I saw Ji Ah? not only her but with a guy?

"Here's your order Ma'am." The waiter interrupted my thoughts and I started to drink my Milk Tea but I was still confused if it was really her.

"Y/n what are you looking at?"
Kyulkyung asks curiously once she caught me looking at someone. She took a glance to where I was looking and she saw Ji Ah with someone.

"Who is she with?" Kyulkyung look at the man's back figure as we keep thinking who will it be?

"Don't mind her." I make her look at me and talk about a lot of things.

To be continued...