Chapter fourteen

"Hey Jungkook!" I called his name when I spotted him in the hallway talking to someone. He look at me and look back at the person who he was talking.

I was curious to who he was talking to, so I walk towards them.Then I saw Jungkook and Ji Ah talking.

"Jungkook, did you not hear me?"
I asks him but he was just looking down on the floor, avoiding my eye contact and said something that I did not expect.

"Let's break up."

Three simple words, my heart broke.
I look at him with eyes widden because I was not expecting for him to say this to me.

"W-what?"

"I said let's break up!!" He shouted and looked at me angrily.

"Why so sudden?! Why are you telling me this?" I asks tears started to fall out from my eyes.

I still can't believe what he just said.
Break up? He promised me that he will stay by my side forever and love me till the end but, where did not promise go?

All of the promises was

Lies...

"I was just playing with you Y/n! Can't you see that?! I love someone and that is not you!!" He again shouted. We were gaining a lot of attentions from students but I don't care, I just need an explanation.

"Who is it?" I calmly said, controlling my tears and sobbed that were flowing non- stop.

"J-Ji Ah.." He stutter making me scoffed at his answer and started punching his chest continously.

"How dare you play with me?! I hate you, I hate you,I hate you!" I fell on the floor crying hard and sobbing.

He tried to hold me but I pushed his hands back and wipe my tears.

"Don't touch me you asshole." I said between my sobs and tears. I stand up from the floor and left him standing with her. I ran to the girl's bathroom and enter in one of the stalls as I start crying. Once I calmed down a little, I go near the mirror and looked at my swollen and red eyes.

"I can't believe I fell on his trap."

"Y/n, Are you okay?" Lisa unnie asks me and hugged me to comfort me as the other joined in.

"We saw what happen Y/n, just ignore and moved on. Don't worry we'll help you." Irene unnie tried to cheer me up and it worked a bit.

"Thanks guys.." We left the bathroom and get inside our classes.

Lunch

Me and my unnies were eating happily and they were trying to cheer me up. I was so lucky to have a sweet unnies.

I was laughing when Jungkook and Ji Ah enter while holding hands.
Jungkook seemed so happy.My body felt numb because of what I just saw.
And they just kissed.

"Y/n, don't think about them. They were not important." Minjae said.
We continue to eat until it was time to go back to our class. Me, Lisa unnie and Irene unnie have the same class while Kyulkyung unnie and Minjae unnie have chemistry class. We enter the room and saw the two
couples ,flirting. They keep showing up whenever where I'm going. I just sat on the corner that was across them and played with my phone.

I was playing when Mingyu oppa was calling me.

Phone Call:

"Hey mingyu! What's up?"

"I'm fine , how about you?"

"Same, so why did you call me?"

"Can we hangout later this afternoon? We haven't hangout because of our busy days. Don't worry my treat."

"Sure, I'll be meeting you in the school gates at... 4:30 pm?"

"Okay, Bye have to go! My teacher already arrived!"

"Okay bye!"

Phone Call Ended

He hunged up and I was smiling because I was excited to hangout with him again. I just missed that days we hangout.

"What's with the smile gurl?" Lisa unnie asks me smiling yet smirking at me.

"And who are you talking to?" Irene unnie continued her sentence.

"Guys it was just a friend, Mingyu?"

"Are you sure it was just a friend?"
They kept teasing me but I still smile. Because I know they were teasing to make me smile.

"Yeah. What seems to b problem with that?"

"Yeah right."They sarcastically said as I laugh at them. They joined me laughing and the students were coming in one by one.

Jungkook P.O.V

When she answered the call,
She was really happy talking to that person but who cares?

"Stop staring at them!" Ji ah demanded .

Then the teacher came in the room before I even talked back to her.

Y/n P.O.V

"So I suggest to pick your group or partners up and practice for your presentation. You only have 10 minutes to practice."
Ms. Mina said and we all started to pick partners of course I chose my unnies~

"Have any idea for our dance?" Irene unnies asks, massaging her forehead to think for a while.

"How about taki taki?" I suggested and they agreed to it and started practicing the dance.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Okay Y/n's group! You go first!"
The teacher commanded,  we stand on our positions and put the music on.

(long hair-lisa red outfit-Y/n short haur-Irene)

"Good job girls! You are still great at dancing and everything!"Ms. Mina compliment.

"Kamsahammida Ms. Mina~~"I bowed for respect as the girls did the same and go back to our respective seats. The class went well and the students were very great at dancing.

To be continued...