Chapter nineteen

Jungkook's P.O.V

After Y/n closed her eyes,my tears were falling non-stop and calling her name continously

"Jungkook, I already called the ambulance, they were on their way now." Mingyu said behind me as I kept looking worried at Y/n's bloody figure. Then we heard sirens means the ambulance is already here. They laid her in a bed and put her inside the ambulance. Mingyu go with the police officer to explain what Ji Ah did. Mingyu was just forced to do this kidnap thing and Ji Ah threatened her. I go inside my car and followed the ambulance.

Minutes later, They rushed Y/n going to the Emergency room while I keep following them and holding Y/n's hand.

"Y/n you can do this, don't die."
I mumbled to her. Once we reached the ER they prevent me from coming with them and wait in the waiting area.

I leaned on a wall and make myself fall from the floor. I cover my face with my arms and my knees up.
I remembered Taehyung, Icall him to know everything that happened.

Phone call

"Hy-hyung." I stutter and my words were stuck from my throat.

"Why are you crying? Did something happened?"

"Y-Y/n.."

"What happened to her?!"

"Just come to the hospital with the girls and the hyungs."

I hung up the call and continued sobbing and crying.

Later on,

"Jungkook."

I looked up and saw the girls and the Hyungs.

"What happened to her?" Taehyung said as tears were streaming down on his face same as the others.

"S-She got shot.."

"Who shot her?!" Taehyung said anger building up on his expression.

"Ji Ah..." I replied between my sobs and words. Taehyung cry more loudly than before. The others were quietly crying hearing the news that Y/n got shot.

"Hyung I'm sorry... I've never been a good boyfriend and protect her.."
I said as I look at Taehyung who was stuck at words and keep sobbing.
I punch the wall beside me continously.

"This is all my fault! I should be the one to who should get shot! Why would Y/n get shot?! I should be the one to be inside right now!" I keep repeating those words and my right hand is starting tk bleed. The boys were trying to calm me down but that doesn't work.

"Jungkook it is not your fault but Ji Ah's!" Rap monster said looking at my state.

"It is also my fault." I cried.

"Come on, I will call a nurse to treat your hand." Jin said, we were both heading to a room and Jin hyung told a nurse to clean the blood. The nurse was treating my bleeding hand, I just stayed silent and would cry when I remember the incident. The nurse left once she did her business and now me and Jin hyung were the only one here. Silence took over the room.
I break the silence by clearing my throat, now he was looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"Let's go back there." I said and stand up ready to leave but Jin hyung grab my wrist.

"Why don't you rest first?"

"I'm fine, I want to see Y/n."

Jin hyung just nodded at me and we head back to where the others is then wait for the doctor.

The doctor came out and said

"Miss Y/n relatives?" We all stand up.

"I am are her brother and the rest of them is her friends." Taehyung Hyung said.

"So the good new is she is fine now and she was resting right now. She just lose some blood." The doctor bowed and left to check another patient.

"Guys I have to tell you something."I said looking down on the floor because I don't know how to say it.

"What is it?" They all said.

"I....."

To Be Continued...