Chapter sixteen

//Short Chapter//

Dissmissal

"Bye guys! I have to go to pack my things!" I waved at them.

"Bye Y/nnie!" They waved back at me and I left there but someone hold my wrist. I look at the person and it was Jungkook.

"Y/n can we talk?" He asks with sincerity.

"I don't want to and I have many things to do so let go." I said with a cold expression and walk away.

"Y/n it is important!" He stopped me from walking and faced me.

"Fine! What is it?" I annoyingly ask back.

"Come with me first." Then he just dragged me to somewherea nd we stopped at the park. What are we doing here?

"So?"

"I'm sorry if I played with your feelings before, it is really not my intention to play with you but I just really fell in love with Ji Ah that is why my feelings for you is gone." He explained.

"Wow! Your sorry literally fixed everything!" I sarcastically said as I pushed his shoulder using my index finger.

"I really didn't meant it..." I laugh at what he said and face him as I took a step forward.

"Jeon Jungkook, if you think your sorry would fix everything just go to Ji Ah. Stop acting like you are really sorry because I know that if I forgive you, you will continue playing with me again." I glare at him and left there. I sigh heavily when I was far away from him and started thinking about what he said.

Didn't meant to hurt me? Really fell in love in Ji Ah? Woah, what an excuse for me to just forgive him easily.

"Taehyung Oppa!" I called Taehyung once I arrived at my house.

"I already told Eomma and Appa about it except your cuts. We will be leaving next week, Arraso?"

"What about Minjae unnie? You will leave her just for me?" He sighs and went towards me putting his hands on my shoulders and giving me a smile.

"You are my sister, so I want to focus on you more than someone else. She understands my side so we have no problem now." He ruffle my hair and let go of my shoulders outting his hands inside his pocket.

"What do you wanna do? Since we will leave next week. You know before we leave like make happy moments here."

"Let's just have some time together. Sister and Brother's bonding!"

"Arraso! Let's play video games in my room!"

"Ne!"

"The first one who got into the room wins! Starts now!" He started running heading to the room as I did the same.

"Yah! Unfair!"

To Be Continued...