Chapter twelve

After many rides, Jungkook was laughing right now because of my facial expression during the rides.

"Can you stop laughing?! It was not even funny!" I said annoyingly ,arms crossed.

"You will also laugh at yourself when you saw your expression during that ride!" Jungkook said ,holding his stomach due to laughing.

"Just laugh as loud as you can!" I said walking going to the ferris wheel, leaving jungkook alone.

"Yah! Wait for me you pabo!" He said catching me up.

"Can we ride that?" I said pointing at the ferris wheel.

"Okay!"

We get inside in one of the ferris wheel and it was starting to move.
It was actually 7:00 pm , and the views in nights was so beautiful that you can stare at it the whole night.We stop at the very top of it which we can clearly see the view down there.

"Woah, beautiful." I mumbled but Jungkook heard it.

"Not as beautiful as you." I blush at his compliment and stare at him. He hold my cheeks and said,

"I will love you always and forever, no one can replace you on my heart because it was you who only can make my heart beats fast." He gave me a passionate kiss on my lips while I had a shocked face.

He stole my first kiss

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. The ferris wheel started moving again and we both keep silent because of the awkwardness.

*Time skip*

"Hoo! What a tiring day" Taehyung said, flopping himself on the couch.
Mom and dad were already sleeping.

"Yeah right it was tiring!" I said with alittle bit red on my face because of the kiss earlier.

"Why is your face red?" Taehyung once asked me when he notices it. Uh oh, what will I say?!

"No its not I think you were imagining things." I said.

"Really? Then why are you still red until now? After the ride with jk on the ferris wheel I saw your face bright red yah know?" He smirk because he found out the answer.

"Did you two did something?"

"Fine you caught me! He kissed me happy?!" I asked annoyingly.

"Welp yeah. But I have to tell you something."

"What is it oppa?"I said drinking some water , put it on the small table then sit beside him.

"Can you help me confess to Minjae?"
He said with his head down but I was happy at the time he said 'Minjae'.

"Sure thing! When will you do it?"
I asked him.

"The day after tomorrow." He replied with a blush on his face. He tell me the plan and get to sleep.

Morning

*School*

"Hey guys watcha talking about?"
I asked my friends who were talking about on something.

"Our homeroom teacher said we will be having a new student." Irene said while the others nodded.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Girl!" They said in unison.

We already entered the class because it was already time.

"So I heard that you all knew that we have a new student right?" Our homeroom techer asked us as we nodded at her.

"So her she is, introduce yourself please."

"Ha Ji ah, Ji ah for short. Please be friends with me thank you!"
She said bowing and scanning the whole class. Her eyes landed on someone and it was my boyfriend!
She was even staring at him for so long.

"Ji ah you can sit beside hyuna, hyuna raise your hand! Hyuna raised her hand and Ji ah go to her direction with eyes still on jungkook.
Jungkook was uncomfortable right now so I hold his hand and whispered 'It's okay.'

Somewhat, I can't concentrate the lessons because of that Ji Ah.
She keeps staring at jungkook which made me feel uneasy.

Lunch.

Me and Jungkook were alone right now because our friends were busy.
We were having fun when someone asked out of nowhere.

"Uhm, can I sit here?"

It was Ji Ah, when will she leave us alone?!

"N--"
Before I answer, she already sits beside Jungkook. Rude!She keeps giving me dirty glares while looking at jungkook with..Love?! What the hell is happening to this girl?! I saw Jungkook looking at me. I think he needs help.

"Uh Jungkook we still need to practice for our song right?! Let's go before its late!" I grabbed his hand and immediately left her there hanging.

Ji Ah's P.O.V

Ugh! I was about to get his attention but this bitch ruined it! Just wait Y/n till I have Jungkook in my arms. I will make you suffer. I decided to follow both of them to see what is going on.

"Y/n?"

"Yep?"

"Thank you for saving me from her. I love you and only you." Jungkook gave her a peck on her cheeks and Y/n immediately blush.

So they were together? Hmp! It will be more harder to make them seperate. Just enjoy your life until the day comes your life will be miserable.

Y/n P.O.V

"Thanks Y/n. That girl is freaking annoying, even if she is a new student, she looks like a slut."

"Yeah right." I responded as I rolled my eyes annoyingly. Just thinking about her makes me wanna vomit.
Not hating her but Jungkook is already taken by me and that girl was trying to take him away from me!

***

Dissmissal

It was already our dissmissal Jungkook said that his parents needs him so I'm Alone. I was about to exit the gates but someone hold my shoulders.

"Hey Y/n?" Ji Ah said when I faced her as I started to scan her presence.

"What?" I said raisnging my eyebrows.

"Can we be friends? Sorry for what I did earlier.." She said looking down on her feet. I decided to forgive her and give her a chance to prove it.

"Yeah sure!" I said happily while her head lightened up and hugged me immediately.

"Thank you!" She said with little smirk on her face but I didn't notice it.

Ji Ah's P.O.V

This was just the beginning Y/n.
*Smirks evily* Just wait for the right time until jungkook is now mine.

To be continued....