Chapter ten

I lool at him shock and started to panicked yet worried.

"Omo! Are you okay?! Did I slapped you that hard?! I'm sorry!
Hey answer me?!" I panicked after I've slapped this guy, Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey hey I'm fine. Are you that worried?" He chuckled as I caressed his red cheek.

"Does it still hurt?" He hiss in pain as I removed my hand.

"I will just get some ice and towel." I hurriedly get the ice at the refrigerator then towel and immediately give it to him.

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me, its my fault anyways. I have to take a bath now. Wake the others up because you have nothing to do now."

"Okay." He walked out of the room to wake the others up. I go to the bathroom after he left and started doing my routine. I go downstairs to cook breakfast and I was expecting that they were all ready for school but no. Instead, they were still running around, getting their things they supposed to bring.

Omo! I almost forgot that tomorrow is our battle of singing!I hope I will win tomorrow.

I cook some breakfasts and started putting all of them on the table.
When I was done I shouted calling their names for them to know that the breakfast is ready.

"Guys come downstairs and eat breakfast!!"

As soon as they came down, they sit at their seats and started digging in.

School

We separate our ways to get our things from our lockers.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye!" Me and the others go to our first subject.

We get in our seats, me and my friends were the only one people who is inside the room. It was just 7:00 around and the class will start on 8:00.We were all bored so I make my way to Irene unnie and Jungkook who was talking about on something.

"Ayoo guys~ What you talkin' about huh?" I pulled out a chair for me and sit down on it, I waited for their answers.

"Ohh its just about the vacation where will be having." Irene unnie said and Jungkook nodded at her.

"We will be having a vacation?"
I said as they both nodded at me as an answer of my question.

"The teachers were not telling us yet where will be the vacation held but they said it will be on next month."
Irene said.

"It's just next month guys, why are you both excited about it~" I said and let out a chuckle.

"Because they said that our vacation where will be held is going to be fun!"
Jungkook exclaimed.

We kept on talking about things as the room was starting to be full because it was already 7:30. I get back to my seat and put my chin on my right hand as my other hand tap the table.

"Go back to your seats!!" The teacher suddenly shouted which made the students scared and obeyed her. I guess Ms. Lee was not in the mood AGAIN. She started teaching until it was time for us to eat lunch.

Cafeteria

We were peacefully eating our snacks when someone distract us and the PEACEFUL word vanished away because of her.

"Hey you!"

"Ughh! What do you want now?"I said lazily but get back to my senses again when she pull my hair. Her other minions *cough* I mean friends hold my girls BTS was not with us now.