Chapter 3

AN: I don't own Harry Potter. This chapter contains spoilers! It's mostly just a recap on the books in detail. If i can write another chapter in the next week - before the next chapter is due to be released - I'll see if I'll publish two chapters. It may be a bit hard though as i'm currently not really writing.

Chapter 3

Harry's Pov

I sneak past lots of students and Professors. I go to the basement. Once I get there, I go to a painting of a bowl of fruit.

There, I tickle the pear.

The painting swings open, showing the kitchens. I see all the House Elves' heads swerve around to face me. I look around, while they crowd around me.

"What can we do for Harry Potter sir." My house elf friend – and the first house elf I met – Dobby asks.

"I'm going to ask you all for a favour, but I want you to make sure that all the students and professors have their dinner ready." I say.

"We just need to finish preparing the meat sir." A house elf says – I'm glad that the house elves at Hogwarts get better education on how to speak then others in families around the world.

"Okay. Now, what I'm about to tell you, you need to keep a secret. I just don't want you hurting yourselves." I tell them, the last part sternly.

They look at me, wandering what I'll ask.

"What is it sir?" Another house elf asks.

"You know the four founders of this school?" I ask and they nod. "Well Rowena Ravenclaw had... has been making a time turner that lets someone go to the future or past. They experimented with it. Now, all four of them are here, stuck in this time. They will need food and drinks. Though, while they are here, they want themselves to stay unnoticed. Would it be okay if you made the food and other stuff for them? So that they can keep their presence more of a secret?"

"We would be honoured, Harry Potter, sir." Dobby replies, his large eyes shining.

"Thank you. They are currently staying in the Room of Requirement, or the Come and Go Room." I nod. "Bye."

"Harry Potter?" Dobby asks, stopping me before I turn around.

"Yes Dobby?" I ask.

"I think's that you should be knowing that all of the founders are goody, even if they don't show it." Dobby says.

"Thank you for letting me know. I'm guessing that history got lots of facts wrong." I muse and they all hurriedly nod, making me smile. "Thank you again for helping me."

I then go back out of the portrait, and close it behind me.

I check for anyone, and I can't see anyone around me. I make my way up and go to the open doors of the Great Hall. I put on a small fake smile, one that no one sees through. I enter the hall and go to the Gryffindor Table, next to my friends.

Time Skip

Dinner just finished, and I stand up. I walk out of the Great Hall doors, and step to the side so that everyone can go quickly, also hoping that it will make it easier to get to the Room of Requirement. Once most of the people are out of sight, I start heading to the room, but I think of something.

I change direction to head to the Gryffindor Common Room.

I go up to my dorm and see that no one is there. I go into my suitcase and get out my Cloak of Invisibility. I put it over myself, and head to the Room of Requirement. I get to the wall and look around for anyone. When I can't see anyone, I pace in front of it, and the door appears. I quietly slip through and shut the door behind me. I see the Founders look up.