Chapter 7

I don't own Harry Potter

Chapter 7

Harry's pov

Time skip

I walk to my destination in the school. I check the map, nothing is around me. The two I'm after are there. With a look around, I quietly open the door and slip inside. I'm unnoticed by the ones inside, though that might be because of my cloak.

This is an opportunity too good to pass!

I sneak closer until I'm just a few meters away from them. I see that they are planning something and didn't even notice the door open by 'itself'. I do the trick that I did to Peeves in my first year, when trying to get to the Stone.

"Hem-Hem." I voice in a sickly sweet voice, trying to make my voice appear girly.

"Ahhhhhh!" The two of them yell, but I prepared and got a silencing charm up a little earlier.

When they turn in my direction and don't notice anyone, they stop screaming.

"Ohh, brother of mine..." One of the twins starts.

"... were we just pranked?" The other twin finishes, both of them having widened eyes.

"Yes, you were." I say taking my cloak off.

They stare at me gapping, when they realise that I'm the only one here.

"Did you just impersonate Dolores Umbridge?" Fred and George Weasley ask in unison.

"Yes." I chuckle. "And no, I'm not telling you how."

"Harrykins, what can we do for you? Or do you want a prank war?" In unison they ask, slinging their arms around my shoulders.

"No, I don't want a prank war." I say.

"Well, we are currently..." George.

"... busy planning our next..." Fred.

"... big prank, so..." Both.

"Remind me again how you managed to let the teachers accept you back in school after the failed exam for us fifth year students?" I ask sickly sweet.

"You helped us." Both of them mutter, before brightening up. "What do you need?"

"I need your help." I explain. "I'm trying to find any secret rooms or passages that the Maraunders' may have missed. I need to search the Great Hall, but I don't want anyone knowing. I need you to keep people away from there until you spot me outside of the Great Hall."

"We can do that, ..." Fred

"...but what's in it..." George

"...for us?" Both.

I learn in closer to them and whisper, just so that the two of them can hear, "I'll help you prank the Headmaster and Snape!"

Both of their eyes widen in surprise. I know that they have never managed to prank the two of them. They're intrigued. They look at each other in the eyes, having a silent conversation. Hmm, I wonder if twins can speak telepathically.

As one, they turn to look back at me. "When?"

"About 2.50pm. When you see me walking near the double doors, don't let anyone near the doors for as long as you can!" I instruct.

"That gives us enough time..." George.

"...to plan and set it up." Fred.

"I'll leave it to you then." I say and put my cloak back on, bringing the map out once more.