Chapter 4

I don't own Harry Potter or any characters that you may recognise, J.K. Rowling does.

Italics - Telepathic speech

Chapter 4

Helga's POV

My heart clenches at how much Harry has gone through. It must have been extremely hard to go through all of that at such a young age. So very hard. I look back down at Harry, to see that he has fallen asleep.

I look at the others.

"He's brave to go through that much." Rowena says telepathically and we all agree.

"He's still so young. I don't think that that many people go through that much danger in our time and this one combined." I put in in a gentle but sad voice.

"He's powerful." Godric puts his piece in. "He will only get more powerful, especially when he comes of age."

"He needs proper training. These teachers here, they don't offer complete help on subjects. He needs help to keep others out of his mind. I have a feeling that this potions teacher wasn't teaching him properly!" Salazar adds. "He also needs to accept what has happened."

"You think that we should train him to be his best before we leave." Rowena says, saying what the rest of us think, and we receive a nod in return.

"I only saw Harry have a wand and no other type of weapon. Not a sword, spear, dagger, bow with arrows... nothing. I think that they don't teach self-protection classes in this time! I didn't see any other students or teachers have anything else either." Salazar worries. "He says that he used your sword Godric to kill my Basilisk. But there are problems with that. How did he know how to wield it? Did he know what he was doing? Is a sword the right weapon for him?"

"I agree with Sal." I sigh. "It seems that this Tom Riddle or Voldemort is targeting Harry. He needs all the help he can get."

"We will be able to give him a lot of help doing this." Row says looking at us with a hardened, solidified look knowing that this is on the top of the priority list before we go back to our own time. "We just need to make sure that we have a way to get home at the end of the year. We don't want the future from our time onwards to be messed up."

"How will we be training him?" Ric asks.

Row smiles, telling us that she has already worked out a plan.

Time Skip

Harry's POV

I blink my eyes open, taking in where I am. I see that I'm in the RoR on a bed with the Hogwarts colours, and the past events catch up to me. That I'm helping the Founders get back to their time.

I sit up in the bed and look around.

I see Helga and Rowena watching something a little ways away, sitting on chairs, and I look in that direction. I stare in awe, seeing Salazar and Godric sparring with swords, having armour on. Godric's is a gold and red. Salazar's armour is a green and silver. I recognise the sword Godric is using as the sword that I used to kill the Basilisk – it looks newer though. Of cause it is, they are from the past. The weapons would be younger then the copies from this time. They both exchange blows, not giving up.

I can tell that they have both been sparring for a while, what makes me wonder why I didn't wake up earlier because of the noise of metal on metal. I then realise that I can't hear any sound, what makes me come to the conclusion that they put a silencing charm around me, so that no sound woke me up. That... they didn't want to disturb me.