Chapter 3

"Slow down, I can't keep up with your massively long legs," Blake ran to catch up with Chris.

"Maybe if you weren't lugging around that massive backpack you could keep up," Chris teased.

Blake just rolled her eyes before saying, "It's not my fault that nice cameras are so big so I need a big backpack to carry it in! Besides, my storm trooper backpack is way cooler than any camera bag, and it has room for snacks!"

"You're such a dork," Chris laughed while giving her shoulder a light push.

"So are you," Blake snickered right back.

The pair weaved their way through the big set that had been created for Civil War and Chris took Blake's hand to lead her through the maze to get to his trailer. Before they could make it there, they both heard a familiar voice shout.

"Hey Cap!"

They both turned around and saw Sebastian walking toward them but when Seb's eyes landed on Blake, he smiled widely and opened his arms for a big hug, "Blake! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know! It's so good to see you Seb," She hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I didn't even recognize you at first. I think I've only seen you with your hair up or a baseball hat on," Sebastian noted her chocolate brown curly hair that came down a little past her collarbone. "Let me look at you!"

He held her at arms length while looking her up and down. She was dressed in a strappy gray tank top that revealed her beautiful floral tattoo that covered her left shoulder and went down almost to her elbow. A pair of dark wash ripped jeans outlined her long legs, and white and gold tennis shoes topped off her casual look.

"Wow," Sebastian smiled, making Blake blush fiercely while Chris watched intently with a judging eye. "You're so beautiful Blake!"

"Chris, you need to bring me more often to things Sebastian is at," Blake laughed along with Seb, while Chris forced a soft snicker.

"Hey Chris, I was just heading over to check in and get our costumes, want to go with me?" Sebastian asked.

Chris agreed and told Blake he'd meet her in his trailer before the two went in search of the costume department and caught up on the past couple months on the way. Eventually Sebastian brought up the subject that Chris was praying he wouldn't.

"Man, I can't believe how gorgeous Blake is. The only other times I've seen her she's been in sweats and tee shirts with her hair up or a hat on but she's pretty hot. She's got a really nice body and she's very pretty," Sebastian mused.

Chris gave Seb the side eye before blankly stating, "Well you can't date her. Or flirt with her. Or think about her that way."

Sebastian was amused by the protectiveness of Chris that came out and decided to push a little more and said, "I'm surprised nothing has ever happened between you two."

At that moment, Blake had come jogging up behind the two, realizing she still had Chris' phone in her pocket and had run to catch up with the two to give it back to him. When she realized they were talking about her, she hung behind and listened.

"She's like my sister, I don't think of her that way," Chris quickly dismissed it.... A little too quickly Sebastian thought.

"Really? Never?" He went on.

Chris was beyond frustrated and admitted, "Well of course I think she's pretty, I'm not blind. But I don't think of her that way at all. She's just Blake to me, so just drop it."