Chapter 6

"Auntie Blakey, can I have a snack from your backpack?" Stella asked as everyone stood in line for Splash Mountain.

"Sure sweetie," Blake pulled her backpack off and set it on the ground in front of her.

The hot Florida day called for shorts and a flowy tank top for Blake, which Chris silently was thankful for as his eyes kept traveling the length of her long legs and thought about how they'd feel wrapped around him. Blake had then bent over to get the snack for Stella, her flowy shirt lifted up and revealed a bit of her lower back and showed the butterfly tramp stamp that Chris had just learned about meanwhile the rest of the family had held it over her head for years.

"Hey Blakey, I was thinking maybe I should get a matching butterfly tramp stamp," Scott laughed, making the rest of the family howl with laughter.

Blake couldn't deny that their teasing was warranted and sometimes rather funny, but she hid her smile and sent Scott a teasing glare, "Shut up Evans," and then went back to digging through the backpack for a snack.

Scott just continued to laugh while his big hand gave her round behind a good teasing smack which caused Blake to turn around and give his shoulder a whack and told him to knock it off. Chris hated how intently he watched the scene and how much it made him think how much he'd enjoy to be in Scott's position and would so like to give her behind a good smack but for such different reasons. Just the thought made his face turn red and he was thankful for his thick beard that hid his cheeks.

The past five days in Disney had made Chris practically ready to explode. Every moment of every day, his blue eyes had been on Blake. He had realized how much he loved her. He really truly loved her and Chris didn't know how he hadn't figured it out before. Blake was everything he ever wanted and more.

But Chris was still afraid. He hadn't known a life without Blake and he couldn't imagine it now. Blake had always been there, by his side for everything. She was his best friend and he wanted her to be more than that, but if he couldn't have that from her, he at least wanted her as his best friend. He couldn't stand to lose her and he had decided he wasn't going to tell her how he felt until he was sure that she felt the same about him.

"C'mon lover boy, move it along," Carly gave her brother a push from his daydream as the line started moving.

Chris sent his sister a glare before they all climbed in the Splash Mountain log. Blake ended up in the front, Ethan was behind her, Chris behind him, then Scott and Shanna while everyone else was in the other log.

"Blakey, you're going to get soaked in the front, you know that right?" Scott shouted up to her as they floated along.

"I know!" She playfully whined while turning around in her seat to look at him.

"Why do you think I'm sitting in the back?" Shanna laughed.

Chris just smirked while he put his big hand in the water that was alongside the log and flicked the water at Blake, getting her in the back of the neck and making her squeal. She whipped around and instantly shot a glare at him but it was juxtaposed by the playful smile on her lips, "Christopher! I know that was you!"

"It could have been Ethan," He gave a shrug with a huge grin on his face.

"It was Uncle Chris!" Ethan ratted him out, earning him a flick of water from his uncle.

The ride kept going along and when they got to the big drop, a huge wave of water came over and got everyone went but completely drenched Blake, making her scream from the shock of cold before her hysterical laughter ensued. Their laughter only continued when everyone got off the ride and fully examined how wet everyone got but everyone cracked up at the sight of Blake.

Her hair was dripping wet and immediately went to it's natural curl and her tank top and shorts cling to every curve of her body, making Chris breathe heavier as he eyed her. But what made his heart beat faster was the way her crazy laughter filled the air and her giant smile seemed to light up everyone around her.

"Why do I always get the most wet?" Blake whined when she saw everyone else.

"Because you always sit it the front genius," Chris teased her.

She just got a teasing smirk on her face before holding her arms out to the fairly dry Chris, saying, "C'mere Chris!"

"No way!" Chris laughed as he backed away.

"Oh c'mon, you know you want a hug," Blake cackled as she threw her arms around him and hugged him tight, causing his clothes to get wet as the two just laughed.

When they parted, Chris didn't get a chance to give her a hard time because a woman walked up to the group and approached Chris. Blake eyed the woman, seeing how tall, curvy and busty she was which was such a contrast to her straight, lanky and boyish figure. She had bright blonde hair while Blake had brown, and the woman was dressed in a low cut top and well fitting short shorts as opposed to Blake's normal jeans or sweats and a tee shirt.

As the woman approached Chris, Blake shrunk and retreated over by Shanna. The woman gave Chris a wide fake smile as she asked, "Are you Chris Evans?"

"Uh, yeah I am," Chris replied.

"Can I have an autograph?" She asked.

Chris agreed and as he was signing a paper, the woman launched into praise after praise of Chris, mostly commenting on how hot he looked in most of his movies and normally Chris would just thank the woman and keep moving with his family but as he stole a glance over at Blake, a thought entered his mind.

He thought about how he had felt so protective and jealous when Sebastian had commented on how beautiful his Blakey was and thought maybe it would work the opposite way too. Maybe if Blake was visibly jealous, he would know for sure that she had feelings for him and then he wouldn't be so afraid to make a move.

"I really love you in that Captain America costume, it hugs you in all the right places," The flirty woman said. "I dressed up as a female cap for halloween."

"I would have liked to have seen that costume. I bet it hugged you in all the right places too," Chris sent her a wink but really did it so he could turn his head a bit to see Blake.

"If you ever want to see it, just give me a call handsome," She blinked her long fake eyelashes at him before slipping her number into the front pocket of his shorts.

"I just might," he gave her a long look before obviously letting his eyes drag down her body.

The woman ran a hand down his toned chest before turning to leave. Chris watched her go before turning back around to where his family was all standing but he immediately noticed someone wasn't there.

"Where's Blake?" He asked.

"She went to the bathroom," Shanna answered.

Chris looked around at the faces of his family and saw that everyone had a similar look that was a 'really Chris?' look. He wasn't exactly sure why they all had given him that look but when Blake came back from the bathroom and he saw that her eyes were a little bit red from tears, he knew he had made a horrible mistake.