Chapter 19

"Now I kind of wish I would have had your stylist pick my dress out. I'm not sure about it anymore," Blake told Chris from where she was in the hotel bathroom. "I just was afraid she'd pick me out something that was all puffy, or pink, or had sparkles. Oh god, what if it was all three? That would be horrible."

Chris shook his head with a laugh before telling her, "How about you just let me see it."

"Fine," His passionate girl groaned before trudging out of the bathroom.

She had a two piece black dress on. The skirt went all the way to the floor while the top was tight against her small frame and was cut in a straight across off the shoulder style. Where the top and the skirt almost met, you could see a small section of her smooth porcelain skin. Her normally curly hair had been smoothed out and pulled back into an elegant knot and her usually clear face was done in a light layer of makeup.

"Blakey, you look so beautiful," Chris smiled as he stood to come over to her.

"I don't look too plain?" She asked.

"Never," He kissed her red lips. "I especially like your hair this way and the top of this dress."

"Really? Why's that?" Blake questioned him.

Chris gave her that mischievous grin before saying, "Because I have room to do this."

His lips attached to her neck and slowly kissed his way down to her collarbone until he reached her black floral tattoo that covered her shoulder. He then worked back up to her neck where he worked on the spot that always made her moan and sucked softly.

"If you give me a hickey before this premiere, I will beat you Christopher Robert," She told him.

"You're not very scary," Chris chuckled at the slender woman.

Blake looked at him with a serious face, "Well I won't share my starburst jellybeans with you."

"Okay I give in," He quickly replied before giving her behind a good squeeze. "No promises I won't give you that hickey after the premiere though."

"Well you're looking awful sexy in this tux so I think I'll be giving you a matching hickey," Blake giggled before giving him a fervent kiss before she sucked on his plump lower lip.

Chris didn't want to part but the two finish getting their shoes and Blake put her earrings in before the two headed to the premiere. When they were in the back of the car, Chris reached over and laced their fingers together, causing Blake to look over at him.

"You doing okay?" He asked.

"I'm really nervous," Blake was honest with him. "But I'll be okay. I want to be here with you. I do have to say, I can't wait for your family to get here. I'm bummed they're not coming until later because I know if I get stressed, I can just go get a hug from Lisa."

"Hey," Chris gently spoke, putting his finger under her chin. "You can get a hug from me anytime."

"Thanks for always being my safe person," Blake scooted closer to him so that she could lay her head on his shoulder while still holding his hand tight.

"Thanks for always being mine," Chris kissed the top of her head. "And for sticking with me through all my idiotic moments."

"Let's not go down that road," She laughed.

"Hey, Seb told me that he was bringing a date tonight," He informed her.

Blake smiled brightly, "Oh I'm so glad. I know he was so hurt after Margarita. I hope she's good for our precious Seb."