IX

Ruel's POV:
[Two Weeks Into The Tour]

"Ruel! Stop!" The small girl, who's cuddled into my side, whines.

I laugh and stop poking her sides.

"You're such a bully." She pouts up at me.

I lean down and peck her lips, wiping away the frown. "I'm sorry love, I won't tickle you anymore."

She glares. "You said that last time."

I smirk. "Well I mean it this time."

Rory scoffs. "Yeah, okay." She turns her attention back to the TV.

We are at our third stop, which is Albany. The shows have been going great and I can tell Rory's been having a good time. She's gotten pretty close with Chelsea and Coco. She even got to meet my parents and my other sister, Sylvie.

"Hey, so I know some people here in Albany and they're throwing a party tonight." I inform her while running my fingers up and down her side.

She looks back up to me. "I'm guessing you want to go?"

I nod. "Only if you want to. If not we can just stay in and order Chinese."

She smirks. "Chinese food does sound really good..." I raise an eyebrow. "But we'll go to the party. You need a break."

I smile happily and kiss her forehead. "We should probably start getting ready then."

About a half an hour later Rory and I are both ready.

[Aurora's Outfit]

[Ruel's Outfit]

"You look gorgeous princess

"You look gorgeous princess." I mumble against Aurora's lips, after giving her a kiss.

She blushes adorably. "Thank you."