XVIII

Aurora's Pov:

It's been a month since Ruel and I broke up.

I haven't spoken to him since then. He's tried texting and calling multiple times but I never answer.

Chelsea's also texted me and I answered most of the time, but it was never the answer she wanted. She told me he barley ever smiles and he's over all just not the same. I wish that I could be there for him but does he really deserve that from me?

His last show was only a couple days ago. I've seen videos and they weren't good. They were all of him rushing off stage in the middle of singing 'Say'.

The first song he wrote for me.

If i'm being honest, I haven't really gotten over him. I don't think I can. I want to forgive him so badly and just be with him again, but at the same time I don't want to risk getting hurt.

On another note, I also haven't posted anything since the whole break up thing. I mostly just spend my time in my room, eating junk food. Sometimes Melody joins me.

I pull out my phone and decide to post something a little risky. When I say risky, I mean that it could give certain people false hope.

[]

Liked by meljones, oneruel, and 16,962 others

@rory hate myself for missing you

7,271 comments...

@meljones bby:(❤️
|@rory :((

@chelsead he misses you too love, don't feel bad about it

@dylanjoel you should like text him

@myloveruel PLZZZZ FORGIVE HIM

@bbyruel ^^ you guys are too cute to be apart

[]

Knowing that Ruel saw and liked my photo makes me nervous.

Yes I miss him, but I can't be with him. And like I said, I don't want him to have false hope.

My phone suddenly goes off after I receive a text. It's from Ruel. What a surprise.

ruel
that was about me, wasn't it?

He texts me a lot. Almost everyday.
He just updates me and tells me how much he misses me. He also apologizes a lot. I have to stop myself from crying my eyes out whenever I see them.