XI

Aurora's POV:

"I don't want you to leave." I mumble against Ruel's chest as we stand in front of my house.

We just got back from the airport. He decided to drop me off and then drive all the way back to Sydney.

Ruel's tour was amazing. I'm extremely grateful for having the chance to travel around Australia with him. We've gotten so close and have officially been dating for two months now.

"I know baby, me neither." He kisses the top of my head. "But we're only three hours away. I'll visit you whenever I can."

I slowly nod as we break away from the hug.

"I'll miss you." He says quietly while cupping my face.

I smile sadly. "I'll miss you too."

Ruel leans down and connects his lips with mine. The kiss is slow and gentle. I grip his shirt tightly, not wanting to let go.

We've both become super clingy over the past two months.

He reluctantly pulls away and kisses the tip of my nose. "See you later Rory."

"Bye-" Ruel raises an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and grin. "See you later Ruel."

He sends me one last smile before turning and walking down the pathway to the car. I take a deep breathe, attempting to hold back my tears. When I enter my house, i'm immediately engulfed into a tight hug.

"My baby! I missed you so much." My mom exclaims. I laugh and return the hug. "I missed you too mom."

"How was it? Tell me everything."

I go on to tell her every detail.
Well, not everything.

"I'm so glad you had a good time. Ruel seems like a really sweet boy." She leads me into the kitchen.

"He is, mom." I smile sadly, already missing the lanky boy.

We continue to chat about everything I missed. My dad is at work so he couldn't be here to greet me. I was only a little sad, but i've gotten used to that. My dad has always put work before us so this isn't a surprise.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone going off.

mel🦋
GIRL WE NEED TO HANG OUT ASAP

rory🍒
yes plz

rory🍒
wanna go to the mall?

mel🦋
of course

mel🦋
omw in 20

I let my mom know what's going on before heading up to my room. My phone goes off once again but this time it's from Ruel.

ruel🖤
hey baby

aurora💓
hi bub

ruel🖤
what are you up to?