Chapter 3

It was about 10:30 am when I knocked on jacks apartment door. I shifted the weight of my bag to my right arm as i re did my hair in a side braid. Jack opened the door instantly saying, "Thank god your alive! You have some explaining to do!"

I nodded letting out a huge sigh and throwing my bag onto his chair after I sat one leg crossed on his bed while he sat backwards in as spiny chair so the back of the chair was against his chest.

"Okay so the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday! I was on the beach after you texted me and I got hit in in face with something," I said gesturing to the scar on my face "then the next day I wake up in some boys bed! I literally have no idea what happened that night." I finished as I followed jack to his kitchen where he made a cup of coffee.

He handed me the mug full of coffee after we changed our location to the couch.

"I don't remember a thing." I mumbled sipping my coffee.

"Do you even know his name?" Jack asked

I thought for a minute trying to grasp onto any detail that I could from the other day.

"KIAN!" I practically shouted.

A strange look of shock and concern came on his face. Jack continued to look at me in the eye.

"By any chance did he have blonde hair and was he really tall?" He put a lot of emphasis on the really.

I nodded looking confused.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked

"He is a youtuber like me but he is kinda a flirt... I just don't think it's smart to get involved with him." Jack said with a firm tone.

"WOAH wait who said I was involved with him?" I yelled a bit louder than needed.

"Calm down, I just mean you don't know what happened last night do you? He could have full on made out with you or something more... you have no idea." jack said lifting an eyebrow.

I was kinda mad he would even think I would do something like that. I'm not the type of slut who goes around looking to bang people. I've only had one boyfriend and we didn't even go that far. I shifted around uncomfortably looking to change the subject.

Jack obviously noticed my awkwardness " sorry I didn't mean it like that, anyways wanna help me film a video? I need to vlog more."

I responded with a simple sure.

{Kate's house}

It's been in my head all day that jack really thought I would have sex with kian. I didn't even know him and it's really bothering me. but I tried to just push it to the back of my mind through out the morning.

I reached for my phone on the couch before any of my family could read the notification. everyone is so nosy most of all my brother. luckily I got to it before anyone saw it because it was a Text from a random number.

(839)650-2149

Hey it's Kian :) wanna hang out today

I entered his phone number as a contact in my phone.

To Kian

Yeah sure, where

From kian

My house? half hour?

To kian

Sounds good :)

I quickly ran upstairs poking my head in my parents room checking they were at work already then proceeding to my brothers room.

"Liam im going out soon, you okay alone for a couple hours?"

Liam was my younger brother. he was about 14 and was always in my business but I still loved him and I was always willing to take care of him.

"Mom know?" He said not looking up from his MacBook

"What's it gonna take to not tell her when she gets home?" I asked

"20 bucks and a ride to the movies tomorrow?"

"10 is the best you're gonna get!" I shouted walking out of his room.

I quickly grabbed an outfit from my closet looking up at the clock seeing I only have 20 minutes.

I throw on a pair of Jean cutoff shorts and a burgundy boyfriend half zip pullover from pink with a white tanktop under it and match my navy blue converse.

I grab my phone and car keys heading out the door.

------------------------

TYSM FOR READING I love you guys and I love writing this story!

If you want to be in this you can tweet me your name on twitter @macclintic and tell me u want to be in the story!

Also comment if you like it so far!

Follow me on Instagram @sagemac_ and Dm me if you like my story!

I promise and update tomorrow! Sorry for not updating and this may be boring now but Kate meets o2l next chapter and there will be kissing 😘 so be ready!

ILYSM and yeah!

XOXO Sage <3