Chapter 5

I stared outside Kian's car window as he drove. The wind messed up my hair but I didn't care because I already looked like a mess. My makeup was smudged, I smell like beer from people constantly spilling it, and I was freezing. I didn't know where the button to roll up the window in Kian's car was so I just decided to suck it up and keep my mouth shut as I had already probably ruined his night.

We pulled into the driveway and I wAs spacing out until Kian put a hand on my shoulder standing outside the car holding the door open when I flinched. I was still pretty shaken up from kissing Sam. he pulled me into his arms noticing I was scared and felt alone. His strong biceps seemed to soften up to the touch and he held me for several minutes which felt really good as I buried my head in his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders knowing I was not okay at all. "c'mon let's get you cleaned up." he said pulling a smile on his face. Kian's hand brushed against mine so I thought it was an accident until he grabbed it interlocking his fingers with mine and pulled me inside but respecting my pace.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face then put my hair up in a bun.

"Here, take these, it's the smallest thing I had but it will still be pretty big on you haha sorry." he said with a pair of sweatpants and a flannel in his arms. I went I to the bathroom and changed. he was right they were huge. I had to roll up the pants 3 times so I wouldn't trip on them and button up the flannel to the top which still hung low on me. As soon as I set foot out the bathroom Kian scooped me up in his arms holding me bridal style and carried me down to the couch. At this point I was already half way to sleep. I don't know why he was being so nice to me... I practically ruined his night. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my head on his shoulder.

Kian's POV

I slowly set her on the couch like the princess she was. By the time I came back with a blanket Katie was already asleep.

I felt so bad for dragging her to that party and it was all my fault she is so upset. if I didn't bring her sam would have never got his hands on her.

Sam... I was so pissed at him. I hate the fact he takes advantage of girls and just uses them. he has never had one real girlfriend before.

I sat down on the couch next to her careful not to make any noise but I failed as she shifted her weight under the blanket and used my chest as a pillow wrapping her arms around my torso. It was so comforting seeing another girl in my clothes and trusting me so much.

Before I could even remember we were both fast asleep.

Morning JC POV

I came home pretty late with Ricky and Lia from Alexa's party. ricky went straight to bed and Lia and I cuddled in my bed a little before going to sleep. Kian left the party early with Kate and they weren't in his room so I assumed they were downstairs.

It was about 7am and Lia was still sleeping so I left her and went downstairs to grab my MacBook on the kitchen table.

I was just about to get to the kitchen when in the corner of my eye I see a sleeping Kian. this was the perfect opportunity to prank him until I realized Kate was next to him. not just next to him but laying On top of his chest.

To be honest I haven't seen Kian this happy in a while. Since he broke up with andrea he had been really depressed and just not himself even though it's been months.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them thinking they would thank me later.

@JcCaylen

Look that these two cuties sleeping in... somebody party's too hard 😏😉

I tweeted the picture along with the caption and tagged them running upstairs before they could wake up From the notification on their phones.

Kate's POV

this may be the third time this week I woke up in a strange location not knowing where I am. Before even opening my eyes I knew I was not in my own bed. It was much more comfortable. the smell of a sweet cologne filled my nose.

I opened my eyes slowly fluttering my eyelids and seeing eyes met with mine. The pair of beautiful eyes belonged to Kian. it took me a minute to realize what happened. I didn't want to face the fact I was going to have to talk to sam. I pulled the blanket we were wrapped in over my head and I realized I was a little too close to Kian. I slowly scooted away. he noticed my awkwardness and embarrassment.

"It was just friendly." he said said with a bright smile and a deep scratchy morning voice that I found slightly attractive.

"Aww Does it have to be just friendly?" I replied snuggling tighter into his arms causing him to laugh and kiss my forehead. I don't know why I was being so flirty. I'm usually not but I guess just the way I felt last night made me so comfortable around him knowing I could always go to him.

"Make be breakfast?" I asked in a cutesy voice while half yawning.

"Sure thing princess!" Kian replied with the biggest smile causing everyone especially Lia to burst out in awes.

I would get used to this... :)

-------------------

AWW THEIR SO CUTE!

Soo sorry I didn't update sooner but I started school. I will get better with updates :)

Luv u so much and will update soon!! I PROMISE!!!!!

Xoxo sage <3