Chapter 7

Both Kian and Lia left a couple minutes ago. Lia had to go home and Kian went to the gym for a couple hours and invited me to stay at his house until he came back.

"Hey can I talk to you?" JC asked pulling me to the pool side sticking his feet in.

I decided to join him and stick my feet in. "you're not gonna push me In right? because I have my phone in my pocket you know?"

"No haha I was thinking about it but I just wanna talk." I became nervous as he said this. people needing to talk exclusive me gave me anxiety.

I've always had really bad anxiety and lots of attacks.

"What's up?" I said trying to play it cool.

"Sooo don't be mad at me or Lia but she told me you like Kian..." he said. I didn't really know how to respond because it's not like I could deny it. I kinda just sat there.

"She didn't want to tell me! I kian da forced it out of her and trust me you don't want to know what I had to do." he said winking causing me to laugh.

"That's for sure!" I said "but please don't tell him, I'm not even 100% sure I want to be in a relationship I just told Lia because you know I tell her everything and ...." I spoke really fast until he cut me off.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell him, I just wanted to say that don't think he doesn't like you. Kian has been really depressed for a while and when he is with you it's the happiest I've seen him in months. He has had his heart broken really badly before and it might take him a while to trust again but if you really like him and are loyal by willing to wait... he is completely going to fall in love with you!" JC said with a smile ☻.

"Thanks. Its nice how you care about him that much." I said standing up asking for a hug. he held me tight but I squirmed out of it feeling weird that I hugged someone's boyfriend and Kian's hugs were also much better.

Later that night: KIANS POV

Sam and his friends were coming over soon. I just got back from the gym a couple hours ago and had already showered and got ready.

I could tell that Katie was a little anxious and nervous.

Kate's POV

I went home earlier just to get cleaned up and then came back and sam and his friends were already here.

"Hey can I talk to you?" sam said in a really calm voice.

I followed him into the kitchen while the rest of the people piled onto the couch and chairs of the living room.

"Look I'm sooo sorry for what happened on the beach the other night. I was drunk and I really hope we can start over?" he asked.

I want sure how I felt about it but I really didn't want to be in a bad position with anyone right now so I just nodded as he pulled me into a hug with my arms crossed still.

I went and sat next to Kian because I was not familiar with that many others here.

"Guys let's play truth or dare!" the blonde girl jenn I think said. "but nothing too crazy"

"Okay I'll start," sam said "jc I dare you tooooo," he carried out the O as he thought. " ugh I can't think of anything, whatever just make out with Lia for your dare." Lia smiled and giggled as he kissed he once on the lips and turned away teasing her.

I hate truth or dare so much and I was starting to get really anxious. I think kian noticed my worries because he put an arm around my trying to comfort me.

"Ooooo kian getting the chicks?" Connor said. Connor was kinda cute but wayyy too cute for me and he probably had a girlfriend

"No haha we are just friends." his said smiling at me arm still around me. I smiled back.

"Okay Alexa," jc said,v"truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Eww you're lame, okay have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"No! Why would I?" Alexa replied.

Sam shouted for her to do it right now from across the room.

"We all should! ya know just to get it off our bucket list. right now!" lia suggested.

While everyone shrugged why not, I was freaking out Because I didn't want almost everyone here to see me naked.

"Lia is right we should! it's dark out so it's not like anyone will see anything." kian said.

Before I knew it lia and jc and Sam were already in the pool.

Jenn came over to me "I will do it if you will."

"Fine." I said with a smile. maybe it won't be so bad? What's the worst that could happen.

I slowly took my pants off and my shirt leaving me in just my bra and underwear. Jen and I quickly took off the rest and jumped in giving nobody the time to look at us.

"OH MY GOD ITS COLD!" I screamed.

At this point everyone was in the pool. kian came up from be hind me and hugged me. I wiggled out of his grip.

"I'm freezing hah sorry but im getting out!"

Lia and JC were already out getting dressed and Alexa was hopping out now leaving Sam Jenn and Kian still in. Jenn and Kian both decided to get out.

That was sure the craziest thing I have done in LA so far.

If I had to guess it probably wont be the last...

----------////

HI TYSM FOR OVER 100 READS ILYSM

IM WRITING ANOTHER CHAPER NOW SRY FOR THE DELAY I WAS BUSY BUY TYSM

XOXO sage 😘