Chapter 4

I approached Kian's door with my head in my phone updating the newest twitter feed when the door opened to an unfamiliar face.

Kian shouted from another room "JC! I told you to let me get it."

The boy with brown hair and a SnapBack stood in the door way obviously checking me out as I may have returned the favor. he was pretty cute but my dream was shattered when a blonde haired girl clung to him like Velcro.

"You must be Kate." he said with a smirk

"Oh my god you're Kian's girlfriend? come in come in!" the blonde haired girl shouted.

I re assured her I was not even close to Kian's girlfriend.

"I'm Lia by the way," she said with a perky smile on her face that never seemed to go away,"And this is my boyfriend Jc," she said when Jc's lips crashed into hers.

I nodded awkwardly scanning the room for Kian who was nowhere to be seen. suddenly he walked in the room fixing his hair and seeming quite concerned on how he looked. His smile could cure cancer.

"Hey," he smile at me I was kind of happy to see him, "I see you've met my roommate and his girlfriend" he said with an I am sorry look in his eyes.

Another tall boy with much lighter brown hair then jc walked in the room. He was REALLY tall, even taller then Kian who's chin sat on top of my head.

"This is my other roommate Ricky!" Kian explained.

Ricky unexpectedly pulled me into a really big warm hug that was oddly comforting.

"OMG are you going to the party at Alexa's tonight?" Ricky said in a loud hyper voice.

Kian flashed him a look of anger. "Wow ricky way to ruin the surprise" I knew he was joking but I still had no idea what this party was.

"There is a party at my friend Alexa's tonight, you should come and meet the rest of O2L" ricky said

"What's O2L?" I replied with confusion.

Ricky looked at Kian sending the clear message of you didn't tell her yet.

"I'll tell ya later." kian said with a bright smile on his face as we walked up the same steps I came down a few mornings ago when I woke up in his bed.

He escorted me into what seemed to be his room. and not taking a second to stop he pushed open the glass doors leading to the balcony. Kian pointed to a seat on the lawn couch next to him.

"This is so beautiful." I said while I looked around the view of California.Kian laughed at the fact I was so amazed by the vast beauty.

"Sooo," Kian said dragging out the o, "What's O2L you ask?" I nod my head in confusion shifting my weight so I'm facing him while I hug my knees.

"Okay so me, Jc, Ricky and a few other guys have a collab channel on YouTube called Our second life or o2l. each of us make videos once a week on o2l and once on our..." He said while I cut him off,

"Main channel? I have a Friend who is a youtuber too his name is Jack." I proceeded.

"Thatsojack? You know him?" Kian asked.

I explained to him how we grew up in Connecticut together. We began to talk about a lot of random things and then it came to an awkward pause.

"Soo it was wondering" Kian said stretching the o as expected, "There is a party on the beach tonight, the one ricky was talking about, you should come and meet everybody because you're new! Kian sounded really excited. to be honest I didn't really want to go... Parties were not my thing. I'm not one to drink and go wild. I could see in his eyes he was really looking forward to it.