Chapter 6

It's been a few days since Kian and the rest if the boys and I hung out. I've been spending my free time unpacking updating jack with my life and watching Netflix.

It was Sunday and I was really bored so I decided to walk to their house. I only had I stand nocking for a few seconds before Jc came to the door.

"morning Jc!" I said with a bright smile. Jc and I were close.. "Kian here?" I finished.

"Nah he is out grocery shopping right now but you can still come in if you want! Ricky is sleeping I think." JC welcomed me in. I decided why not because Kian would probably be back soon and I had nothing else to do.

I stepped in as wishbone barked at me and sat against the counter while jc jumped on sitting with crossed legs on the top.

"Sooooo you and Kian?" JC playfully teased. should I tell him? yeah I should I tell him everything. but will he tell Kian or not be cool with it because it's his best friend?

"no no no no no... we are just friends." I tried to re assure him.

"Yeah okay, when would just friends mean sleeping together on the couch?" he teased while poking my sides causing me to laugh.

"You know what happened, besides it's not like he would even consider asking me out." I wanted to change the subject afraid Kian would walk in at the sound of he door knob opening.

It was Lia. I told Lia about my slight crush on Kian and she overreacted wayyyy too much. the rest of my night was filled with awes and her talking about us. she instantly clung to JC putting one hand around his lower waist and one on his chest while he slung an arm around her as he kissed her. the kiss started to pick up pace so I just walked back to the island. both JC and Lia stumbled to his room giggling and his hand on her butt while she had her arms wrapped around his body.

With another twist of the door knob kian waked in arms full of paper bags. I went over to him right away to help.

"Hey what are you doing here?" he said what I hope was happily surprised.

"Just decided to stop by and JC let me in but he is in his room doing god knows what with Lia." I said making a yikes face.

Kian chuckled causing him to loose focus and drop a bag of food. everything spilled over the kitchen and I helped pick it up. I was reaching for the eggs and so was he causing for out hands to touch awkwardly which caused me to stand up quickly and start blushing, which seemed to be a daily activity for me.

"Sorry haha, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to stay and hang out tonight? Connor, Alexa, Jenn and Sam are coming." he said causing me to cringe at the word sam.

"Look I know what he did was wrong but he was drunk and didn't mean it. everyone gets crazy when their drunk. even I get scary when I'm drunk. I think you should give him another chance." Kian said. I really didn't want to see him just as much as I really didn't want to go tonight but he looked at me with big eyes and a lip stuck out.

Kian looked like a child at this point basically begging me. he walked closer to me and pulled me closer to him by putting his hands around my waist. his lip still stuck out and eyes still big he said

"For me? pweaseee?"

"Fineeee!" I said pushing him off me which only caused him to hug me in excitement.

I loved his hugs so much. They were warm and comforting and could make me happy no matter what had just happened so I just stood there holding him.

"Uhhhh you okay?" he said unaware of why I was still attached to him.

"Nope," I said "perfectly fine :)

----------------

HI OMG

Sorry this is a crappy update I wrote it on the bus lol

I will update when I get home Bc I have an idea for my next chap YASSS ITS FEIDAY OMG I CANT IM SO HAPPY

TWEET ME IF U WANT TO BE IN IT BC I NEED A GIRL. tweet me saying u wanna be in story and I'll Dm u

Twitter @macclintic

Insta @sagemac_

Luv u xoxo SAGEEE

Also tweet me if you're going to digifest at the big e I'm doing vip meet and greet ASDFGHJKL I can't wait to meet ricky!

👽❄️🎀😥⛄️💍⚽️😉😁🐧😏😊🔫💀🙏😘😭💁👍😁👏✌️👍👋🙏💃

BYEREE 😘