Puppies and Fortune

Let's start this story from when I was a kid; the first time I realized my parents weren't so perfectly amazing. When I was little, I got everything I wanted...why? My parents had money, fame, fortune. I on the other hand had a pony, a HUGE house, a swimming pool, and a tennis court. Five of them actually. Yeah, I had the life. I also had awesome parents, or as I thought. I actually had criminals for parents, and never knew a thing about it. One day, a puppy showed up at my house, I was sooo excited. I had my own puppy! I named him Jack and we were best friends, until one day I was walking him around the neighborhood and I stopped. There was a sign, with Jack's picture on it. I read it “Missing Puppy.” Three month old, terrier. White with black eyes, and paws. Reward: $250.00. I tore the sign down and ran home with tears streaming down my face. When I burst in the door my parents asked what was wrong and I shoved the sign in their face, picked Jack up and ran to my room. As “alligator” tears streamed down my soft, innocent face...Jack licked my face and for some reason, I calmed down. My parents knew I was upset, and when I am upset...you probably shouldn’t mess with someone like me. That was when I was twelve; the first and only mistake my parent made was on that day, four years ago. I'm sixteen now and realize they made a lot of mistake, many many more.

 Syds Note::I know it's short but there is more to come! I'll try to update in at least three days but I am trying to update tonight. I might be able to! Comment and Vote!