4

Pansy, 1:22 a.m.: draco, as much as i hate you (i love u, u human equivalent of a wet sock) i need your help.

Draco: Wowww. No greeting? No "hey," or "how was your day?" I'm so offended. Call me an ambulance because I'm pretty sure you just broke my heart, you absolute demon.

Pansy: put your flamboyance aside for a moment, ok? i have an issue.

Draco: Need to borrow a tampon?

Pansy: No???

Pansy: actually, if you're not kidding, that'd actually be lovely because I only have pads right now and they're the type that kinda make you feel like you're wearing a diaper.

Pansy: if you're kidding, fuck you.

Draco: lmaooo I'm kidding but what's up?

Pansy: I need help with finding out if Hermione Granger is gay or not.

Draco: why?

Pansy: stop questioning everything and just help me.

Draco: then tell me why?

Pansy: I just feel like she is, and if she is, i want to make fun of her for it.

Draco: your weird, but ok.

Draco: I'll text Harry.
Read: 1:44 A.M.

word count: 252.

Question of the day: What's your favorite Harry Potter ship? Comment your answer.

A/N ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO READ THE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED VERSION: in this version, do you want some drarry in it like the last version or would that be too much? Please comment your answer. I'm not planning on making too many changes to the plot but that's one of them that I've been contemplating. I feel as though having drarry and pansmione at the same time could be a bit much.