15

Hermione, 7:09 P.M.: Harry, can you talk?

Harry, 9:03 P.M.: what's up?

Hermione: wow, thanks for the quick reply.

Harry: hermione granger? typing in all lower case with a period at the end? damn, what's wrong?

Hermione: i'm upset, and as this seems to be the main way that teenage girls express any form of dismay, i'm doing it.

Harry: have you been studying the behaviors of teenage girls? and poorly studying the behaviors of a teenage girl, at that, because by that logic, i'm basically a teenage girl? i mean, i type in all lower case and use punctuation sometimes.

Hermione: You're definitely a teenage girl.

Harry: shut up and tell me whats wrt ong

Hermione: with this girl hitting on me, it makes me realize how much i want to be in a relationship.

Harry: then be in a relationship

Hermione: jfc it's not that easy

Harry: you're gay and know a girl who likes you who you seem to be interested in. I mean, isn't it?

Hermione: I don't even know what this girl looks like or what shes like in real life

Harry: then get to know her.

Hermione: And what about me being in the closet?

Harry: COME. OUT.

Hermione: thanks for the advice, i guess.

Harry: You're welcome. I love u

read: 10:11 P.M.

Question of the day: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you choose to change? (please don't be too self-deprecating, I love u guys.) Comment your answer!