43

A/N: Before I begin this chapter, I would genuinely just like to thank everyone that leaves comments and votes. I know that my updates are inconsistent but I can just never find the time anymore to post :-(

But this is the big chapter! So enjoy ;)

(Also this will not fully be a texting chapter. The italics will signify the texting parts. I will be having a few chapters that occur through real life interactions instead of texting. Let me know if you want more texting or chapters like this.)

Point of view: Hermione

Harry: Can you meet me in the library in ten minutes?

me: Why?

Harry: I need help finding some good books and since you're a giant fucking nerd loser maybe u could help me?

me: You're so rude

Harry: sorry, lets kiss and make up <3 meet me at the library

me: fine

The library was only a two minute walk from my dorm room and I suppose Harry's company isn't nearly as bad as I tend to make it out to be, so I figured that leaving my dorm room for this would be worth it. I promptly arrived to the library which was fairly empty minus--at most--five students who were dispersed through various different sections.

Five minutes went by, and I figured that perhaps he had just got caught up in something on the way and would be another minute or so. Then another five minutes passed--in which he wouldn't respond to my several "where are you" texts--and it became evident that he wasn't going to show up. So, if he wasn't going to come, then I wasn't going to wait around for him.

Just as I was about to start taking off, I sense a figure approaching me from behind.

"Hey," the person says.

I turn back, meeting eyes with them. "Oh, hey Parkinson," I respond sheepishly.

I'd not expected her to be here, but that's not the weird part. The weird part is her talking to me, as in all of the time that we spent in classes together, she'd never spoken to me in real life. She was more than comfortable texting me but somehow, it seemed as though neither of us had ever worked up the courage to confront each other in real life. It was, truly, a weird arrangement that we had going.

"What're you doing here?" she asks.

"A library?" I raise an eyebrow at her, "I'm Hermione Granger. Is it that weird for me to be found here?"

"Well, no, but you've just been standing in that same spot for the last ten minutes and I found that to be a little odd. That's all, really."

"Have you been watching me?" I ask.

She tenses up at that, realizing how stalker-ish her sentence really was, "I haven't been watching you. I just noticed that you were lurking there. I'm just waiting for Draco but he's a bastard and he's been making me wait here for the last ten minutes."

"I'm in the same situation, actually."

The first thought that pops into my mind is that it's a funny coincidence that we're both somehow in the same situation. Then, a second, third and fourth thought pop into my head. Those thoughts being that it's not that funny, not that much of a coincidence, and Draco and Harry had merely been fucking with us. There was simply no way that both of us had gotten stood up at the same spot at the same time. They wanted something like this to be initiated.

"That's weird," she says. Her eyebrows subtly come together, and it's clear that she has some thoughts brewing deep within her brain. It's not that hard to figure out what she's thinking, as I don't think that she's dumb enough to have not figured out precisely what's going on.

"Yeah," I agree, not recognizing the situation that we both clearly knew had occurred, "hey, you wanna ditch them? We can go walk around campus or something. I want to see if the girl that's been texting me every day lives up to her expectations or not."

"My expectations?" somehow, just by that sly comment, she'd grown warmer, "yeah, I'll take you on a date around campus and you'll see if I live up to it or not."

"Well, not a date," I say, and with that, we took off.

A/N: I will be updating once I know if you guys want more irl chapters or texting chapters. I just wanna know what you guys like.

Question of the day: what's your favorite song/s right now?