26

Hermione, 5:45 P.M.: I can't stand this girl.

Hermione: but you know what I can't stand more?

Harry: What?

Hermione: When she stops texting me, I feel weird. I want her attention. So, I impulsively text her to get the attention I so desire.

Harry: You can't just lead someone on bc you like the attention

Hermione: but the thing is, I'm not leading her on. I'm not normally like this. I don't crave attention for no reason. Even though she's annoying, I just... enjoy talking to her?

Harry: then stop trying to push her away

Harry: Ask her if she wants to hang out sometime or something.

Hermione: Why can't I just leave things the way they are? I mean, she likes me and I'm beginning to like her. Once I know who she is, it might ruin things.

Harry: or make them 100% better.

Hermione: Since when do I listen to the quote-on-quote wisdom of a guy who dated his best mates sister, took her virginity, cried about not liking the female anatomy, and then left her for a guy-and a guy who he hated, nonetheless.

Harry: damn really went sicko mode on me there

Harry: I guess ever since you dated one of your best friends and left him cause you liked women. we're not that different ;)

Hermione: if I ever become like you, I want you to slit my throat.
Read.
Word count: 241 words.
Question of the day: What is your biggest fear? Comment your answer.