x

Harry was drawing peacefully in the Slytherin common room when Draco found him.
"I thought you were in your common room. Why are you here? There's less sun."
"Petunia wanted a drawing of your common room, as well as a wizard picture of us. I did most of it from memory, but I started to struggle so I let myself in so I could finish. Once I'm done can we go see Colin Creevy? I was talking to him about his photography in the courtyard the other day before practice."
"Yeah, sure."

Draco sat down on the opposite side of the sofa from Harry, one leg flat on the floor and the other over the arm of the chair.
"Do you know how to sit on a chair?"  Harry asked. Draco replied with a strong 'nope', popping the 'p'. As if to further prove his point he put his right leg over the back of the sofa, his left leg over the arm, and his head in Harry's lap. With a roll of his eyes Harry continued his artwork, now used to Draco doing so. It has become his favourite place to rest his head.

After a further half an hour the two were in the courtyard with Colin. He had his wizard camera with him, and had agreed to take some pictures for them. The two boys were in front of a water fountain Harry had transfigured out of a chair he summoned. He planned to remake the first ever wizard picture he had seen. It was a picture of both his parents dancing in front of a fountain. They kissed in the picture, but even neither of them would mind neither of them would admit it.

They did the same slow dance Harry's parents had, laughing as Harry spun Draco. Draco pressed a firm kiss to Harry's cheek as Harry looked to the camera, and both their faces flushed slightly. Once the picture spat itself from the camera Colin shook it and handed it to Harry.
"There you go, Harry! If ever you want any more come and find me, I love the practice."
"Will do, Colin. Thanks for the picture." Coming continues taking pictures of various birds and scenery while Harry copied the picture twice. He coated all three with a protection charm and a preserving charm. One was out in his pocket another in Draco's and the last Harry kept in his hand to put in his letter.

*  .  °  •  ♣  •  °  .  *

Later at dinner Harry was say with Cedric. They had become rather good friends during fourth year. It was during the time before first task. They spoke a lot of course, but Hagrid had mentioned three dragons were delivered - which Ron later confirmed - and Harry sought down Cedric to tell him he thought that's what the task was. They then helped him with the egg, suggesting Cedric try different ways to muffle the noise. Harry couldn't really help much for the last task, but he gave a good array of spells that Cedric could use if necessary, not knowing what it was. Due to all the help they became good friends. Not as close as Harry and Draco, or  Harry and Ron, but close in a way that they knew what the other wanted to say before they said it - like Harry and Hermione or Luna.

"Harry are you awake of how bloody oblivious you are? He likes you back. I can tell, because he looks at you the same way you look at him and he scowls at me if I ever lean further than half the table towards you."

"Really? Does he watch me a lot?"
"Yeah. Almost all the time unless he's being spoken to." Harry got the same light feeling he got from hearing about Draco, or Draco's name or literally anything that even remotely related to Draco. Someone could mention smoke from Hagrid's hut and Harry would get that feeling because 'the smoke is as grey as Draco's eyes' or 'the smoke is as white as Draco's hair'. They both leant closer on the table so they could lower their voices and not be heard.

"Is he watching me now?" Cedric said yes immediately; he didn't even look.
"How can you possibly know that without looking?" "Well," He started "that would be because we both leant closer to eachother over the table and I can physically feel the daggers he's throwing my way." They both laugh and sit back in their seats. Harry quickly glanced over his shoulder and made eye contact with a slightly flushed blonde Slytherin. He gave a small smile and looked back to Cedric, now with a slight blush.

"Sweet Helga Hufflepuff when are you two going to pluck up some nerve and ask eachother out!"
"I don't really know. In case you haven't noticed neither of us are Gryffindors." He gave a small huff and stood up.
"Fine I'm going to do it for you." Panic immediately filled Harry.
"What? No? Cedric? Sit your pale arse down! Cedric!" He didn't listen and simply strolled on over to the Slytherin table like it's his house.

Harry refused to move and nervously picked at his dinner, hoping Cedric wouldn't ruin everything for him.
"Why hello there Malfoy! I have come to the realization you like my little Hufflepuff apprentice, and I was hoping you would like to go on a date with him tomorrow - since apparently neither of you are going to do anything about your feelings?" Draco blushed pink.
"Uhm... O-okay! When and where?"
"Meet me by the end of the forbidden forest at four and I'll take you to him."

"What did he say? Will he still be my friend? Oh sweet Helga's left testicle he said no didn't he?" Harry bombarded Cedric once he had taken his seat back at the Hufflepuff table.
"Okay, firstly Helga is a woman, where did she get a left testicle? Or a right testicle? Where did she get testicles? Secondly he said yes, so I need you to meet me at the forbidden forest at quarter to four tomorrow evening."

Harry couldn't hold in a pleased smile, nor could he contain a blush.
"I don't know, ask her! Did he really? What am I going to wear?! I need to find Hermione and Pansy! I'll see you tomorrow!" Harry collected the two girls and hurriedly explained the situation. The three of them practically ran to Hufflepuff dungeon, fangirling/boying the entire way.

A/n: I would like to apologise for the late upload, my Wi-Fi went down. I'll try to update again quicker than usual to make up for it! ♥