Chapter: 54 Pure

Feeling of somebody caressing my face makes me slightly stir in my sleep. For a moment nothing happens, then again I feel somebody's fingers lightly touching my face. I start to get irritated, as someone stroke, the side of my face then lightly touches my lips. 

Suddenly sensing somebody's presence near me, causes me to snap my eyes open. The room is so dark, that I am barely able to see anything. There is complete silence and everything seems to be still. However, the feeling of not being alone, makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. 

Swallowing the lump, I try to move without making any sound, so I don't alert the intruder. But to my horror, I could not even move an inch, when I hear somebody's breathing near my ear. The very next moment I am pinned down on the bed, restraining all my movements. I want to scream, but no sound comes out of my mouth. Suddenly, my neck is attacked with slobby kisses, while I squirm to move away from the person. Then he starts to place kisses on my collarbone, as tears slip from eyes. 

"You are no one's, but mine," he whispers in my ear, then his sinister laugh fills the room.

A harsh gasp escapes my lips when I wake up. Sitting up on the bed, I lean against the wooden headboard. The room is still dimly illuminated, just the way it was when I slept, making everything visible in the room. 

Sheen of perspiration covers all over my skin. I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand, as I stare blankly at the wall. It was a dream, but everything felt so damn real. I can still feel his touch on myself. Closing my eyes I inhale and exhale with open mouth, in an attempt to calm my nerves.

After a few moments, I get up from the bed and open the window. I sit on the edge of the window, breathing the salty sea air while gazing the never-ending stretch of water. Soothing moonlight touches the ocean creating a beautiful glow across the surface of the water. The sound of waves lapping over the shore and every so often blowing of the wind breaks the otherwise tranquility of the scene. 

However, nothing is helping to calm down the storm inside me. The eerie feeling makes goosebumps rise on my skin. I know it was just a dream and he is not here, but still, the feeling of his breath and touch is enough to appall me. 

I rub my arms and neck as the sensation of thousands of ants crawling on my skin makes me shudder. I feel so disgusted and dirty. There is nothing else in my mind other than to get rid of this disgusting feeling. 

I walk into the en suite shower room, sliding the glass door I step into the shower fully clothed. I start the shower and turn the shower faucet to hot. Closing my eyes I stand in the shower waiting for the scalding hot water to burn the skin. Self-harm is not my intention, the only thing which I want is to thoroughly cleanse myself and end this sickening feeling. Even if it means to replace it with pain. Within minutes I am surrounded by the steam while the hot water starts to sting my skin. 

Harshly, I am pulled out of the shower and come face to face with livid looking Nathan. Without saying a word he grabs the towel and wraps it around me. After turning off the shower, he wraps his one arm around my shoulder and takes me out of the bathroom. I sit on the edge of the bed and clasp my hands together in my lap, staring at my feet, while Nathan looks at me with clenched jaws. He runs a hand through his hair and shakes his head, then sits in front of me.

"What were you doing?" He places his hands on my knees, making me look at him.

I swallow and look away.

"I am asking you something," he sounds angry, "Answer me?"

"And don't you dare say nothing," he stands up and glares at me.